Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Important Free Agent Signing Of The Summer - Theo Ratliff Joins Lakers (LOL!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Important Free Agent Signing Of The Summer - Theo Ratliff Joins Lakers (LOL!)

[QUOTE]Theo Ratliff Joins Lakers

Jul 22, 2010 8:16 PM EST

The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent center Theo Ratliff, it was announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak. Per team policy terms of the contract were not released.

“I’ve had a long and very rewarding career, and joining a storied and legendary franchise such as the Lakers adds an even more special element,” Ratliff said. “I look forward to playing for Coach Jackson and with great players such as Kobe, Derek, Pau, Lamar, Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum and all my other new teammates, and hopefully to helping the Lakers win a third straight championship.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir..._joins_lakers/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Theo was a very good player who proved last season that he can still be a very effective role player.

Comment

he's replacing josh powell, who never played last year... have fun!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X