Bosh, Bargnani & Jose Fighting the Injury Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh, Bargnani & Jose Fighting the Injury Bug

Ugh .... not good news for tomorrow night. All game time decisions.

Well, lets see if our new found depth in our second unit is all that its cracked up to be.

The Raptors were preaching the old ‘all for one, and one for all’ spiel after practice Monday.

The problem was, one by one, guys left practice early, and that might not bode well for Tuesday’s game at the Air Canada Centre against the visiting Minnesota Timberwolves, holders of the worst record in the NBA’s Western Conference (3-17). Well, at least two key players — Chris Bosh and Andrea Bargnani — left practice early.

According to head coach Jay Triano, Bosh was ordered back to bed because of a head cold while Bargnani has “ankle issues.”

Both are game time decisions for Tuesday.
    And an update regarding Jose's status via Matt Devlin:

Practice notes...CB didn't finish practice wasn't feeling well. Jose left hip flexor and Andrea sore right ankle did not practice.
    Source - Click here

I hope they play. I think we will be good even if we are only missing one of those three. The past two games have shown that we have a lot of depth, and then some
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

I'm kind of hoping all three of these guys dont play tonight. Minny seems like a good opponent to really see how good our bench guys can be in extended minutes.

Comment

The key to stopping the T'Wolves is not to take them for granted. Control Kevin Love and keep him off the boards. I am looking at you Rasho, Amir and even you Pops.

Bosh is the biggest loss in that regard, and I hope he is capable of playing. Jose should probably sit out, because I think against Minny, Jack and Belinelli can handle the PG duties, especially if we can rely on Turk to play Point-Forward.

Comment

Working...
        X