Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Now Have 14 Players Under Contract - Will This Be The October 1st Roster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fully a Jose hater, but he is exponentially better suited to play with Derozan, Weems and Amir than anyone else on the roster. I love Jack, but I didn't see him have chemistry with any other players on the team. I don't see a point in dumping Jose just for the sake of doing so. The Chandler trade would have been a coup, but unless he can be traded for a better player and not just a salary dump there shouldn't be any rush to dismantle the only continuity this team has.

As far as Banks goes, he is best suited to warming the bench as a third point guard, he can play backup minutes for stretches, but he has no point guard instincts and is poor shooting, shoot first point guard.

Comment

Lol!!!

I really hope not...lol!!!
      Ohh man talk about going for first round pick next year!!!
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Who the hell would take Calderon and Banks? The only way to get rid of them is to take a big contract back as well. Not an option I want.
        Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

I definitely think that BC will try and make a few more moves this summer, involving the usual suspects, but i'm not sure that he'll get anything good. I'm cool with leaving the roster as is and making more changes come dec. or the trade deadline. I'm assuming Alabi goes to the D league and maybe we retain dorsey.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
            As far as Banks goes, he is best suited to warming the bench as a third point guard, he can play backup minutes for stretches, but he has no point guard instincts and is poor shooting, shoot first point guard.
            banks shot 53% last year

Comment

its gona be very hard to trade jose.
              Last edited by vinnie_paz; Thu Jul 29, 2010, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X