Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermaine O'neal was a center that argument
    he never had a center is TOTAL BULLSHIT
    JO was more then a problem for bosh because he closed up the center and took away his drive and his effectiveness
    JO bombed here in Miami they got to 47 wins
    wade had a worse team then bosh and got lots more out of it
    bosh is soft , and the raptors we're soft 2
    he was no leader not worth the max
    he dropped off last year near the end like any year in the last 7
    so I'm glad bosh is outta here

Comment

MaGIX wrote: View Post
      Jermaine O'neal was a center that argument
      he never had a center is TOTAL BULLSHIT
      JO was more then a problem for bosh because he closed up the center and took away his drive and his effectiveness
      JO bombed here in Miami they got to 47 wins
      wade had a worse team then bosh and got lots more out of it
      bosh is soft , and the raptors we're soft 2
      he was no leader not worth the max
      he dropped off last year near the end like any year in the last 7
      so I'm glad bosh is outta here
      JO was coming off of an injury- and was no where near his pre injury levels- any one with common basketball sense would recognize that particular.lol

Holly Mackenzie's read was so on point.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Crap article, what's with all these Bosh ball washers, they should just go live in Miami
        agreed it was a crap article too long boring. it's interesting to hear the perspectives though. but, i agree every one in the media has said colangelo is an idiot and bosh played hard and no one has contradicted bosh.

in the words of Charles Barkley

Does He taste like Chicken?

Quit kissing his ass.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post
          Actually very interesting for her to call out Colangelo as an 'enabler', to say: hey, what could you have done with Bosh when you could see he wasn't giving 100% any more.
          I found that interesting as well. BC dug his own grave in this situation now he's trying to climb out of it by making it appear to MLSE (& fans) that he was hoodwinked by trashing Bosh's character in the media. BC did in fact enabled Bosh- mirror check time for BC.

Comment

FYI guys, please don't post entire articles. Just reference 2 or 3 paragraphs from the story at most. Unless your referring to Frank Ziccerelli from the Sun where you can reference at least 20 paragraphs or should I sentences.

Comment

Yes, Tas. Signing All-Stars is good. Very, very good.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                FYI guys, please don't post entire articles. Just reference 2 or 3 paragraphs from the story at most. Unless your referring to Frank Ziccerelli from the Sun where you can reference at least 20 paragraphs or should I sentences.
                why can we get in crap for that?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X