Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh HECKLED In New York

LOL ... I love it.

Chris Bosh, new teammate of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, was booed Wednesday as he rang the bell at the New York Stock Exchange. He was there to promote his work with After-School All-Stars.

The New York Post reported that one fan said, "Come back in 2016" and another, "Forget Miami, New York is where it's at."

Bosh told the Post that "about 600 people have told me I should have signed with the Knicks."

New Yorkers aren't the only ones angry at Bosh. Toronto Raptors president Bryan Colangelo slammed his former employee on Tuesday, saying that he chose not to play during the final stretch of the season, despite being cleared to play.

Bosh's new teammate, LeBron James, was also booed by New Yorkers recently. He was given the royal treatment while attending Carmelo Anthony's wedding.

Bosh signed a six-year deal worth $110 million with the Heat.
    Source - Click here

stupid new yorkers oh the best free agent didn't sign with us we hate you
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      stupid new yorkers oh the best free agent didn't sign with us we hate you
      Well New Yorkers have the most arrogant fans because they think they live in the centre of the universe and for them rejection is hard thing believe and to take. In Toronto we are at least used to rejection by now when we pursue other free agents and we only get mad when our long term players leave us in the dust.

New Yorkers boo everybody including their own teams. Stupid Yankees better not win this year.

Comment

omg, yes the yankees won the world series and have all the good players, that should help distract us from increased taxes and ticket prices to help pay for their 3 billion dollar payroll.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

the payrolls on NY teams may have something to do with 10million plus people paying for cable in the city.
          not like toronto where all the money from cable companies goes towards padding their own pockets.

Comment

This scares me cause it is reminding of toronto fans, i think cb1 will be booed in toronto and he really does not deserve to, now hedo, thats a different story, i hope they through stuff at him, d bag...

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
              the payrolls on NY teams may have something to do with 10million plus people paying for cable in the city.
              not like toronto where all the money from cable companies goes towards padding their own pockets.
              Not entirely true. While teams in both cities own their own broadcast outlets (MSG network & RaptorTV), there is a huge difference in viewership and hence revenue paid by the distributing cable company to the team owner. In addition the actual cable company (Cablevision) transmitting the signal into the home in NYC happens to be owned by the same owner (Dolan) of the Knicks, Rangers, MSG and the MSG Network. Hows that for getting all of the revenue streams locked up as far as broadcasting goes. I think you are lucky to get a RaptorsTV broadcast of a live game get more than 50,000 viewers locally. Large differences on many levels. I believe MLSE probably loses money on the RaptorsTV setup. WIth all that xtra cash the Knicks can rehire people like Isiah and gloss over mistakes like Curry, Marbury etc and sexual lawsuits.

Comment

Working...
              X