Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Biggest Douches (Raptors Related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe you forgot, Wince + his mama

Comment

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
        Bosh isn't a douche....

Jeez Raptor fans complain how VC didn't finish his contract and he demanded a trade...so therefore naming him "Wince" or "Quitter"...

And then came Bosh.... he finish his contract, and he was silent and a class act before the end of the seasoning. Then fans still bash him...due to his classless act "AFTER" the season is over

All and all i think raptors fans really wants to bash players for no apparent reason...and trying to find an excuse for acting this way..... Some Raptors Fans are DOUCHES!

I agree with you, VC gave up on his contract, and had many occasions with dbaggery. But Bosh gave up on us, he was ready for a clean break from Toronto. I dont like BC, but i trust his word. If he says bosh gave up, he gave up. I dont think he will be booed or should be booed,but he isnt to be liked in toronto ever again.

Comment

I agree with the argument that Colangelo failed to put adequate pieces around Bosh. BC said they tried putting several lineups around Bosh, but the fact is that he never brought in one other all star to help this team win. Barney, JO, Marion, Hedo, These players are this guy's legacy in Torono. You can blame Bosh all you want, but I can't blame a 26 year old athlete who finds the situation in Miami to be more desireable. I also believe that all this talk about whether or not Bosh "checked out" before the end of the season, and the manner in which he conducted his free agency (Twitter etc..), is irrelevant. Bosh is not Vince, and comparing the way those two played before leaving Toronto is not the same. Toronto fans have a massive inferiority complex, and a lame habit of hating on any player that has left town. Get over in guys, Bosh is this team's all time leading scorer, Colangelo is the reason the team sucks.
          Last edited by madeupid25; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

it's a collaberative effort. and stop sticking u for bosh he was a douche bag and there's no denying it. end of story.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

sharpshooter97 wrote: View Post
              so are you saying Karl Malone wasn't a great player cuz he never got a ring???
              Didnt see Karl Malone on Hotshot's list of 10 players

Comment

CB4 wrote: View Post
                Rafer Alston
                You are right I forgot about him and his sulking cry baby act. I would put his name instead of Delfino who was a little douchebag in comparison to Rafer.

Comment

meh delfino was n't really that big of a douche. maybe a bit but i mean he played well in milwaukee.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Ok Revise the list:

All time Raptor's Douchebag team in no particular order:

* - Wince Carter + Mom

* - Chris Bosh

* - T-Mac

* - Hedo Turkoglu

* - Rafer Alston

* - Jorge Garbojosa

* - Mike James

* - Eric Williams

* - Lamond Murray

* - Antonio Davis + wife

Comment

Why is Garbo a douchebag? That was totally out of left field.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        Why is Garbo a douchebag? That was totally out of left field.
                        When it came to naming the players who are considered douchebags, one must include the players who thought about themselves first (me attitude) instead of the team and as result of their action that they took, the whole team suffered as a result.

Grabo was not a douchebag until he injured his leg and then the shit hit the fan:

1) Decided to compete for Team Spain in a tournament for Olympics qualifciation in which they were already qualified in, all while Toronto doctors told him his injury is not fully healed and needed surgery but he dismissed it because he wanted to play with his buddies instead of being loyal to the franchise who gave him a $12 million contract for his services. So he taped up his ankle and played for Spain and got injured again and guess what? now he decided to go for surgery.

2) As a result of his poor decision he missed a good chunk of the season and when he came back he was not the same player as he was, thus the Raptors lost a very serviceable player that helped them win 47 games the previous year due to his selfish decision who proven that he was but a mere mercenary not a loyal soldier (Calderon on the other hand did not play last summer for team Spain because he wanted to rest his injured ankle in order to be good to go for the Raptors at the begining of the season, the marking of a loyal player). Then Garbo started to bitch and complain that he wasn't getting time and demanded to either be traded or to be released, in which Colangelo obligated even though he should have sued the insurance company in which Garbo signed in order to play for his country.

Garbo's actions are no different then Arenas pulling a gun in the locker room and getting supended for it, in the end the selfish immaturish act had similar negative results for both teams.
                        Last edited by Hotshot; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

All-time Raptors douchebag list:

Vince Carter
                          Alonzo Mourning
                          Kenny Anderson
                          T-Mac
                          Michael Curry
                          Doug Christie's wife
                          Antonio Davis
                          Rafer Alston
                          Chris Childs
                          Alvin Robertson

Comment

so, you guys are saying bosh is not a d-bag?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              All time Raptor's Douchebag team in no particular order:

1) Wince Carter

2) Chris Bosh

3) T-Mac

4) Marcus Camby

5) Carlos Delfino

6) Gary Trent

7) Mike James

8) Eric Williams

9) Lamond Murray

10) Antonio Davis + wife.
                              Where's Whore-hey Garbage-osa?
                              Joshua Priemski
                              NBA blogger
                              SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
                              www.RufusOnFire.com/
                              www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Didnt see Karl Malone on Hotshot's list of 10 players
                                so in that case there were only 10 great players in the history of the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X