Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Biggest Douches (Raptors Related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Biggest Douches (Raptors Related)

guess who's a double douche?

http://video.thescore.com/watch/sports-biggest-douches
    Last edited by LBF; Sat Jul 31, 2010, 11:21 PM. Reason: shite my bad left out link
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Where is this from?

Comment

All time Raptor's Douchebag team in no particular order:

1) Wince Carter

2) Chris Bosh

3) T-Mac

4) Marcus Camby

5) Carlos Delfino

6) Gary Trent

7) Mike James

8) Eric Williams

9) Lamond Murray

10) Antonio Davis + wife.

Comment

Video wont play for me.

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        All time Raptor's Douchebag team in no particular order:

1) Wince Carter

2) Chris Bosh

3) T-Mac

4) Marcus Camby

5) Carlos Delfino

6) Gary Trent

7) Mike James

8) Eric Williams

9) Lamond Murray

10) Antonio Davis + wife.
        Bosh shouldn't be #2.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          Where is this from?
          thescore.com I believe

Comment

Two words...ALONZO MOURNING, he was such a douchebag that he wouldn't even wear our colours!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

Bosh shouldn't be #2.
              Hance the "no particular order" comment above.

Comment

lol love it

Comment

Bosh isn't a douche....

Jeez Raptor fans complain how VC didn't finish his contract and he demanded a trade...so therefore naming him "Wince" or "Quitter"...

And then came Bosh.... he finish his contract, and he was silent and a class act before the end of the seasoning. Then fans still bash him...due to his classless act "AFTER" the season is over

All and all i think raptors fans really wants to bash players for no apparent reason...and trying to find an excuse for acting this way..... Some Raptors Fans are DOUCHES!

Comment

agreed, could the fact that SOME raptor fans are douche bags and act like douche bags to certain players when we aren't 100% happy with them be a reason that we can't sign/keep/re-sign star players? That top 10 list is littered with great players.

Comment

sharpshooter97 wrote: View Post
                      agreed, could the fact that SOME raptor fans are douche bags and act like douche bags to certain players when we aren't 100% happy with them be a reason that we can't sign/keep/re-sign star players? That top 10 list is littered with great players.
                      Just a comment on "littered with great players"....do you see anyone responsible for any rings on that list? That would be at least be a starting point to discuss "greatness".

Comment

Rafer Alston

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                          Bosh isn't a douche....

Jeez Raptor fans complain how VC didn't finish his contract and he demanded a trade...so therefore naming him "Wince" or "Quitter"...

And then came Bosh.... he finish his contract, and he was silent and a class act before the end of the seasoning. Then fans still bash him...due to his classless act "AFTER" the season is over
                          All and all i think raptors fans really wants to bash players for no apparent reason...and trying to find an excuse for acting this way..... Some Raptors Fans are DOUCHES!
                          which makes him a ?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Just a comment on "littered with great players"....do you see anyone responsible for any rings on that list? That would be at least be a starting point to discuss "greatness".
                            so are you saying Karl Malone wasn't a great player cuz he never got a ring???

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Hance the "no particular order" comment above.
                              In that case you should remove the #s are replace them with bullet points...

Comment

Working...
                              X