Dennis Rodman Involved In Major Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Rodman Involved In Major Car Accident

not to wrry though he walked out wiht only a scratch on his finger. lol i guess stranger things have happened

TMZ has learned Dennis Rodman was involved in a terrible car accident this weekend -- in which his car flipped three times -- but walked away with just a scratch on his finger.

Sources close to Dennis tell TMZ the former NBA star was the passenger in a green Range Rover traveling on I-95 in Fort Lauderdale, FL ... when one of the tires blew out. We're told the car flipped three times and Dennis had to be pulled from the car by a few good Samaritans who had stopped to help.

We're told the people who helped pull Dennis out of the wreckage later asked for autographs ... but Rodman politely declined.

Rodman's friend was transported to a local hospital and treated for head injuries.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/01/dennis...rover-florida/
    Last edited by LBF; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 08:00 PM. Reason: do i still have to polst a link if it says where it's from in the article?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Was Tyreke Evans driving the car?!

The man is still tough as nails.

Comment

hahaha, no but it might have been that other car in the video.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Rodman had been getting under that tire's skin all night and it finally blew up in his face. It was worth it for the technical foul.

Comment

Dennis Rodman Also Alive
          By Dustin Parkes
          The collisions keep on coming. TMZ is reporting that Dennis Rodman survived a massive car crash this weekend when a tire blew out in a green Range Rover he was a passenger in.

After the vehicle flipped three times, the former rebounding sensation had to be helped out of the wreckage by kind motorists who had stopped to assist. The Good Samaritans asked Rodman for autographs in return for, you know, saving his life, but were politely turned down, possibly when Rodman reminded them that his life wasn't worth that much.

Rodman hadn't been stuck in such an unpleasant enclosure since the Macho Man Randy Savage locked him in an outhouse to win their 1999 wrestling match.

No, this seriously happened.
          for video follow link:http://www.thescore.com/buzz/article...man-also-alive

Comment

O my gosh...Bird couldnt kill him, malone couldnt kill him, and cars cant either...May god help us all...

Rodman is the greatest grit player ever

Comment

rodman was the man. remember when he kicked the camera guy in the balls. rofl

Comment

Yeah sure that was amazing, but nothing can top when parrish punched laimbeer in the face, and then the call was on detroit, now that was funny.

Parrish and Rodman were so badass

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                  Rodman had been getting under that tire's skin all night and it finally blew up in his face. It was worth it for the technical foul.
                  Brilliant

Comment

Working...
                  X