Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Chris Bosh Interview On Sportsnet

the sound is out of sync, but here it is:

Here's something he said that I took away from this interview, which actually sounded candid and sincere:

"But I will say this... with Toronto... with everything that's happened, I don't want any of this to erase what we all went through together. We did 7 years together... I put my heart & soul into that locker room and into that organization. And just because I'm somewhere else it doesn't erase that, doesn't take that away."

Also, for the first time in an interview, Bosh finally brought up the undeniable notion that Toronto is a hard place to attract Free Agents to. A claim that Bryan Colangelo has been denying for years.

P.S. for those of you who thought Colangelo had completely soured Bosh's view of the Raptors organization - at the end of the interview Chris actually gave a special thanks to Larry Tanenbaum, calling him "a great owner," and throughout the interview Bosh only had great things to say about living in Toronto.
    Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Mon Aug 2, 2010, 01:28 AM.
    "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...d-With-Raptors

Comment

Lame

bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
      P.S. for those of you who thought Colangelo had completely soured Bosh's view of the Raptors organization - at the end of the interview Chris actually gave a special thanks to Larry Tanenbaum, calling him "a great owner," and throughout the interview Bosh only had great things to say about living in Toronto.
      That's his lame attempt at pointing out that he's not going to acknowledge Colangelo by going out of his way to thank Tanenbaum. As if Colangelo was speaking out of school and Tanenbaum disapproves? Highly, highly unlikely.

Same as pointing out that he's going to throw a few thousand bucks at the Boys and Girls Club. Wow Chris, you're a special human being!

Comment

This whole thing with Bosh and Toronto has now become "Hair Salon" talk.

Boring!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CBYQ9QEwAA
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
        X