Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Are You Looking More Forward To In The 2010-11 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Are You Looking More Forward To In The 2010-11 Season?

Watching the Raptors or the Heat?
    Heat
    31.25%
    Raptors
    68.75%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

i don't know right now.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      i don't know right now.
      That is why the poll will be open until Oct 31st

I figured a lot of people would want to wait until at least pre-season before choosing
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Heat.

They have Canadian's Jamal Magliore & Joel Anthony on their roster- how many Canadian basketball players do the Raptors have on their roster? Plus Bosh repped TO/Canada for 7 years.

Comment

Meh ... I could care less about the Heat. Only thing that will be entertaining there will be the clash of egos. It's only matter of time before it becomes an issue. Most specifically with Bron and Wade.

Call me crazy, but I'm looking more forward to the development of this young Raptors squad. Absolutely no expectations this season. Just looking forward to the effort.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I'm looking more forward to the development of this young Raptors squad. Absolutely no expectations this season. Just looking forward to the effort.
            Couldn't agree more, I don't care about the wins this year. I had a conversation with Doug Smith at Real Sports bar a couple days ago and he told me that BC is looking into some trade proposals and to expect at least one or two more trades before the training camp. If that is true Im just excited to see what we get and to finally see a young team grow up together, should be some exciting plays and more importantly a solid development year with a chance to overachieve.

Comment

Finding out how high a lottery pick we get.

Comment

dboogie wrote: View Post
                Finding out how high a lottery pick we get.

I don't agree but it is funny

Comment

I am curious to see how the heat play and the fact that the have a couple of canucks will keep me interested but I won't be trying to watch all of their games like i will with the raps
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I love the Raptors and will never put anything over them- even the Superfriends. Damn, they are going to be ridiculously good. They go 75 and 7. Calling it from now.

On a Raptors note. Davis and DD are great assets locked up for at least another 6 years. If BC is as savvy as I used to think he was, he should bring in more recent draftes. I have a man crush on Eric Bledsoe and Avery Bradley. Both are going to be good players that could grow along with the core. Loyalty starts from day 1.

On another note, if BC wanted to go Euro, why didn't we draft Marc Gasol. He got drafted 43 and is playing like a top 15. Seems like a no brainier he would turn out to be a decent player. As Mortimer said in Trading Places, "it's in the blood" or something to that affect.
                    "Winning isn't every thing, it's the only thing."

Comment

Raptors, screw the Heat.

Courtside wrote: View Post
                      I love the Raptors and will never put anything over them- even the Superfriends. Damn, they are going to be ridiculously good. They go 75 and 7. Calling it from now.

On a Raptors note. Davis and DD are great assets locked up for at least another 6 years. If BC is as savvy as I used to think he was, he should bring in more recent draftes. I have a man crush on Eric Bledsoe and Avery Bradley. Both are going to be good players that could grow along with the core. Loyalty starts from day 1.

On another note, if BC wanted to go Euro, why didn't we draft Marc Gasol. He got drafted 43 and is playing like a top 15. Seems like a no brainier he would turn out to be a decent player. As Mortimer said in Trading Places, "it's in the blood" or something to that affect.
                      Mark my words, they wont get more then 70 wins under the best circumstances.

Comment

1- Using the TPE
                        2- 2011 Draft
                        3- The lockout at the end of the season.

Comment

Depends: does looking forward to the Heat coming in well below expectations count?

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                            Watching the Raptors or the Heat?
                            are you kidding me?

your in a raptors forum...

kinda surprised to see sooo many people looking forward to the heat more than the raptors..

Comment

I agree with the doc, it would be real great to watch their egos implode. I have to say i want to see the raptors more. You kind of have to expect that the heat are a shoe in 60 wins. Thats not fun to watch. The most entertaining games are when their are surprises and almost a prologue like the games in the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                              X