No announcement yet.

MVP Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the suns can manage to win 50 games then steve nash has to be given major consideration for the MVP

Comment

ImissDelfino wrote: View Post
      Yeah, alright. That was a little far. I didn't realize everyone was so touchy on here. My apologies. Can I ask a question though? Who's been more impressive at 21 years old in the NBA?
      Oh i love durant, i think he is the mvp this year, but i just like this forum because it dosnt have alot of mean comments. Sorry if the message was a little angry but stuff like that pisses me off

I think durant is going to be a hall of famer for sure

Comment

ImissDelfino wrote: View Post
        Yeah, alright. That was a little far. I didn't realize everyone was so touchy on here. My apologies. Can I ask a question though? Who's been more impressive at 21 years old in the NBA?
        Oh i love durant, i think he is the mvp this year, but i just like this forum because it dosnt have alot of mean comments. Sorry if the message was a little angry but stuff like that pisses me off

I think durant is going to be a hall of famer for sure

Comment

weemsfan wrote: View Post
          if the suns can manage to win 50 games then steve nash has to be given major consideration for the MVP
          THat is an interesting question, is mvp decided by pure stats, or can it also be related to there leading the team, stats that dont show up. The first pass that leads to a score, etc. I dont know, if anyone does let me know please.

Comment

ImissDelfino wrote:
            You're an idiot. He's the youngest scoring champion ever and makes his teammates better. H leads by example. He puts in the work. He loves the city he's playing in, and he's playing in OKLAHOMA CITY. The kid is a phenom and is dominating in a refreshing way. What would it take to impress you? Maybe if OUR LADY PEACE wrote a song about him you could listen to it on repeat and cry in your basement apartment and you would understand he's the future. Nice picture homo, and your spelling and grammar is magnificent.
            well, i don't live in a basement apartment and I don't see how olp's music would make you want to cry.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think it's Durant's year. I think Deron Williams will be in the running as well.

Comment

oh, yeah i like deron williams.

I think the Executive Of The Year is already a lock *cough rigged cough* it's going to pat riley.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I dont think d will is in it this year, he will get what, 20 and 11, i think howards numbers will be better then that, durants, d rose might have 25 and 8, and kobe with 27 or 28 and 5 and 5, and then d will, but maybe williams has a big year, if he could snatch 4 boards and have 25 and 11, he might win

Comment

Williams does a lot more than score and drop dimes. He rebounds and defends. In the league today he's the closet thing to Jason Kidd in his prime. I feel he's going to elevate his game to another level this season. He will be the undisputed best PG in the league by the end of the season. That team is nothing without him and if they win a whole lot of games he will create strong support. I love Rose's game but I think you're overrating him. D-Will isn't as flashy but he's been far more effective.

Comment

ya, he definitely is the second coming of kidd or at least as close as you can without actually being jason kidd.

utah is nothing without him for sure as we saw in the playoffs he was single handedly winning those games.

i mean, c'mon, he had no back to the basket center and has no sg, it's him in the back court alone.

Comment

Durant for sure. If you think he's just the guy who takes the majority of the shots, you are wrong. He's a great leader, great voice, great motivator and is one of the few NBA super-stars which is actually down to earth, well for now and I hope for his career. Keep it steady, play well and win Championships just like Duncan did. Last year he showed how good he was, and OKC are gonna be real good for many years to come. I don't expect their core to move around, they seem pretty tight.

Durant will be MVP. Followed by Howard, Kobe, D Rose, Wade.

Comment

if OKC improves their playoff seeding, i think it's durant's.

if i were a conspiracy theorist, i think it goes to one of the two miami guys... just so david stern can villify the league's Lex Luthor even more.

i'm not though. so durant for me.

Comment

KD has to be the front runner in my opinion unless the Thunder do a complete tank or he is injured.

None of the big three will get it because ESPN dare not piss off Wade or Lebron.

ESPN starting hyping the Thunder last year, and I agree this time with them.

I think it will be KD's to lose because the ESPN hype will carry him over the top.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                            X