No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love the badass music in the video lol its fucking awesome.

Comment

• I really hope Bargnani can really be well conditioned, because it seems whenever he has a great start or is having a great stretch in the season, some injury comes up on the guy...

And I think all of us really forgot how skilled he was, plus he is at a fair athleticism. It's his motor that needs a 'level up.'
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Having a 7-foot shooter is never a bad thing

Better late that he blooms than never, here's to hoping he becomes our K.Love
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• I'm liking those post moves !

It's nice to see that he's trying to improve conditioning. I really think it's the biggest thing he needs to address going forward.

He has crazy skills for a 7 footer. Conditioning is a must. Dirk was in perfect condition in last year's playoffs.

Next would just be mastering some go-to moves and I like what I saw with the post moves.

PRIMO!
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• btw guys that was from last summer

Comment

• Hopefully he refines his game even more now!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                btw guys that was from last summer
                LOL. ***. Whammy moment.

Still, I like those post moves. He needs to improve conditioning.

You can't write s m h ? ^
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Recently just watched the Toronto @ Phoenix game and seeing Bargnani just flat out dominate that game had me howlin.

Bargs has all the tools to be an all-star in this league and when he gets hot, not many players can stop him. He has so many ways to score, so many skills and advantages that he needs to exploit to become a great player. It was the first re-run of a Raptor game that I actually enjoyed to watch.

Here's to 2012-13, the turn of a new leaf, the real AB. If not, I don't see him playing here past next year.

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                    Recently just watched the Toronto @ Phoenix game and seeing Bargnani just flat out dominate that game had me howlin.

Bargs has all the tools to be an all-star in this league and when he gets hot, not many players can stop him. He has so many ways to score, so many skills and advantages that he needs to exploit to become a great player. It was the first re-run of a Raptor game that I actually enjoyed to watch.

Here's to 2012-13, the turn of a new leaf, the real AB. If not, I don't see him playing here past next year.
                    Link? Or was it just highlights?

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                      We've said this every year since 2007

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        Link? Or was it just highlights?
                        The whole game was on NBATVC. They'll probably show it again sometime.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          We've said this every year since 2007
                          Unfortunately. But I really do want him gone if he fails to step up.

Comment

• i like hardwood classics with the raptor games from the 90's

Comment

Two years later & 3/4 million views ...... Who woulda thunk.

Comment

• Trade him for the 2nd pick in the draft and take MKG

Comment

Working...
                                X