No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd add Houston and GSW to the mix of 'contenders'.

Camby for White & Houston's 2014 2nd rounder (via NY)?

Camby for S&T with Landry?

Comment

• The guy is gone leave him be for fucks sakes!!!!! What are you guys gonna complain about when he's gone?

Comment

• Who cares?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• he uses google translate...
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
            The guy is gone leave him be for fucks sakes!!!!! What are you guys gonna complain about when he's gone?
            I'm quite confident that the NBA delayed the deal by 10 days to allow frustrated Raptor fans to rip the shit out of Bargnani for just a while longer....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I'm quite confident that the NBA delayed the deal by 10 days to allow frustrated Raptor fans to rip the shit out of Bargnani for just a while longer....
              Don't you guys think you've ripped him enough

Comment

Bargnani is a public figure. As such, he's a target for criticism (whether it's fair or unfair).

My advice would be to follow Bargnani's lead and not be bothered by it.

Comment

• Camby isn't going to be traded. He's going to be bought-out probably within a week.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ummm, no i dont think any raptors fan has. we waited seven years for this day, obviously were going to make the most out of it
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I'd add Houston and GSW to the mix of 'contenders'.

Camby for White & Houston's 2014 2nd rounder (via NY)?

Camby for S&T with Landry?
                      If Howard ends up in Houston, I think Novak becomes very valuable for them.

As for Camby, Raps might reach agreement with him to hold out for the season (assuming nothing for him now) and they will try to trade him to a contender by trade deadline or they will release him so he can sign with who he chooses before March 1st.

Win-win for everyone assuming he is not a whiney little bitch. lol

Comment

• The fucker had a trade kicker clause in his contract. I read somewhere it's 5%, so he has just got another half a million reasons to "look forward to becoming a part of their storied franchise!!"

Comment

• Wow i had no idea Novak and Camby had such contracts. Granted it's less of a cap hit than bargs but they're still pretty big - and long.

I really don't see Camby being so tradeable, especially at his age, at this time. Maybe at the deadline if a contender has a big go down? Even then... What saves more money, him retiring or being bought out?

Novak i could see being desirable, especially by a playoff team come deadline. GS specifically comes to mind. That said, i think he'll be useful regardless, he's already the team's best shooter and god knows we need that, especially when Gay and Val are on the floor.

I think the next pieces moved are Demar and Gray. There's no more minutes for Gray, and he'd be valuable depth elsewhere.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Q-rich's PER is 0.7 which is actually kind of amazing
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Wow i had no idea Novak and Camby had such contracts. Granted it's less of a cap hit than bargs but they're still pretty big - and long.

I really don't see Camby being so tradeable, especially at his age, at this time. Maybe at the deadline if a contender has a big go down? Even then... What saves more money, him retiring or being bought out?

Novak i could see being desirable, especially by a playoff team come deadline. GS specifically comes to mind. That said, i think he'll be useful regardless, he's already the team's best shooter and god knows we need that, especially when Gay and Val are on the floor.

I think the next pieces moved are Demar and Gray. There's no more minutes for Gray, and he'd be valuable depth elsewhere.
                              What saves more money?
                              Retirement. Raps don't pay him a cent.

A better question for fan/salary cap purposes is what saves more cap space?
                              Bought out.
                              If he retires, the Raps might not pay him but they have to carry his salary on the books.
                              If he is bought out, whatever he is bought out for is what goes on the books.

Correct me if I am wrong but Camby has never won a ring while making over $100M as a player.
                              I think the Raps might have some leverage.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Did i miss something ? aren't JV and amir our only bigs, with Acy moving to the perimeter ? unless you're counting on camby actually playing for us, which i doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X