No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he ate it during the filming of the commercial. 762 takes, and that was the best one....

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      I'm going to the game tonight, can't wait. I really hope he's in the starting lineup so I can videotape the boos when they announce his name
      he is starting tonight

Comment

• Turkoglu with Pizza Pizza, Bargs with Pasta. Raptor players should stay away from hawking food. Bosh and his juicy fruit gum, was ok though.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• I'm thrilled he's gone, but I think Bargnani is going to do some damage this year.... I'd like to see Hansborough lay him out tonight (not in a way that hurts him - just a solid, clean hit).

Comment

Did anyone actually think he did? Haha
            where else did he get all his weight from?

Comment

• I have a spare ticket for tonights game.

I was just given two good tickets for tonight's Primo game. Does anyone want the ticket? I did not pay for the ticket so it is free. Maybe throw a bag of popcorn my way. They are platinum seats I am not sure where as I will pick up the tickets around 5:30 PM. First person who commits the ticket is yours. We can meet at the ACC around 6:20 PM or 6:30 PM. Send an e-mail to Citipark.other@gmail.com.

Comment

I'm going to the game tonight, can't wait. I really hope he's in the starting lineup so I can videotape the boos when they announce his name
                looooooooooooool i dont think hes gonna get boos, more like a sigh of relief
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• man, that commercial was convincing, i actually thought he ate that stuff.
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• you gotta be a special kind of poor to actually eat primo.... that stuff is filthy

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      He'll definitely get booed by most of the crowd. Whether it's fully deserved or not.. well that's a different question.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

He'll definitely get booed by most of the crowd. Whether it's fully deserved or not.. well that's a different question.
                        Waiting for the video, mate

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          he got booed when he was OUR guy... it's pretty much a given he'll get booed

we're a spiteful bunch.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            you gotta be a special kind of poor to actually eat primo.... that stuff is filthy
                            I argue that with the fact that they paid for all the advertisements..plenty of people have to eat it.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• sigh, sad story the shit this kid (referring to andrea) made us go through

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Well he ate it during the filming of the commercial. 762 takes, and that was the best one....
                                Oh you know AB aced it in one take. Once the producers saw that smile as he looks up from his meal, they were in love.

Comment

Working...
                                X