Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt52 wrote: View Post
    i can't see why either. Even those arguing against it have not given a reason that is not based on unfounded opinions.

I hope it is just colangelo being held back from the phone by steffi as he continues to play it cool for a better deal.

Bryco: Give me the damn phone! Make the deal! Make the deal, steffi!

Steffi: Bryan shut the fuck up.

Bryco: You realize the only other trade out there is tyrus thomas and us sending a 2nd rd pick!?!?!?

Steffi: Bryan do you remember last summer when you were going to give up calderon, #8, dd, and ed for gay? Patience paid off and we raped those little bitches in memphis.

Bryco: But this is bargnani!

Steffi: Yeah and this is another cheap desperate ownership group. Be patient, bryan.

**steffi lets bryco out of the figure-4 leg lock**

bryco: Can't i just call gar and pax to say hi?

Steffi: Bryan you touch that phone i'm going to fuck you up and after i am done i'm going to call your dad and let him know how ridiculously uncolangelo-like you continue to be. You think your dad got lbj in to the olympic fold by calling him every 20 minutes. Be cool you tool.
    lmao

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I can't see why either. Even those arguing against it have not given a reason that is not based on unfounded opinions.

I hope it is just Colangelo being held back from the phone by Steffi as he continues to play it cool for a better deal.

BryCo: Give me the damn phone! Make the deal! Make the deal, Steffi!

Steffi: Bryan shut the fuck up.

BryCo: You realize the only other trade out there is Tyrus Thomas and us sending a 2nd rd pick!?!?!?

Steffi: Bryan do you remember last summer when you were going to give up Calderon, #8, DD, and ED for Gay? Patience paid off and we raped those little bitches in Memphis.

BryCo: But this is Bargnani!

Steffi: Yeah and this is another cheap desperate ownership group. Be patient, Bryan.

**Steffi lets BryCo out of the figure-4 leg lock**

BryCo: Can't I just call Gar and Pax to say hi?

Steffi: Bryan you touch that phone I'm going to fuck you up and after I am done I'm going to call your dad and let him know how ridiculously unColangelo-like you continue to be. You think your dad got LBJ in to the Olympic fold by calling him every 20 minutes. Be cool you tool.
      +1. Although, I would honestly run with this deal.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• this should be merged with the bargnani for boozer thread, already talking about it there

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Robinson seems like a bit of a selfish hothead. Not sure why I have that impression of him....but I wonder if he'll fall in line, and buy into Casey's systems.

But either way, he's an expiring contract, so I suppose it's not a big concern.
          That was my concern too, but then i envisioned putting Nate and JL3 side by side and comparing them. JL3 looks like a toothpick beside Nate. Nate can finish at the rim and has a decent jumper too. Plus, we can add him to this:

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
            That was my concern too, but then i envisioned putting Nate and JL3 side by side and comparing them. JL3 looks like a toothpick beside Nate. Nate can finish at the rim and has a decent jumper too. Plus, we can add him to this:

Haha, cool pic. Although it feels tainted with Moon smack dab in the middle. Man I hated that guy....

Comment

Haha, cool pic. Although it feels tainted with Moon smack dab in the middle. Man I hated that guy....
              Thats why they should get Nate, and put him on top of Moon for a "player between the legs" dunk.

Comment

• yeah, I guess I am surprised at the notion that the deal is on the table whenever we want to take it.... never heard that before

Comment

• I can't wait for the Bargnani/Thibodeau hilarity to ensue. The original Odd Couple....

Comment

I can't wait for the Bargnani/Thibodeau hilarity to ensue. The original Odd Couple....
                    I do think he will be successful for what its worth. It will be salt in Raptor fans wounds but he is never going to do anything here, sadly... very sadly.

Comment

I can't wait for the Bargnani/Thibodeau hilarity to ensue. The original Odd Couple....
                      Or, he turns him into a sanders/ibaka hybrid, getting 20blks the next time Chicago plays the Raptors

Comment

I do think he will be successful for what its worth. It will be salt in Raptor fans wounds but he is never going to do anything here, sadly... very sadly.
                        Like what Calderon is doing in Detroit

He's averaging 2 steals a game for Detroit when his whole career in Toronto he barely averaged even one!

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                          Like what Calderon is doing in Detroit
                          Difference is Calderon was playing at that level in Toronto.

Comment

I think he'll be successful initially....just like when Casey first arrived. But if won't be long before Bargnani's himself again.

Comment

• If JL3 keeps coming big like he has kinda hard to part with him lol, but he is a definition of streaky shooter and Nate has attitude problems hes a headcase. If Boozer wasnt so much goddam money in a heartbeat Id say go for it but if he was cheap Bulls wouldnt be moving him lol pick your poison. Everything in this deal isnt really an answer for anything....

Comment

I think he'll be successful initially....just like when Casey first arrived. But if won't be long before Bargnani's himself again.
                                Ahhhhhh sweet sweet comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X