No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally scoring isn't the problem with this team anymore. The way this team is built they can score with the best of them. They only thing Andrea brings is perimeter scoring and with have plenty of that. Rudy gay kind of operates in the same are as Andrea does.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      I completely agree with Joey. He raises great points. Bargnanis bad defense should be remedied by Gay JV and Lowry, having Bargs on offense should open up so much space on the floor for Gay and DeRozan togo to work in all night.

#TradeBargnani no doubt but let me say this we have him for a little while longer lets see what happens he may even have better numbers without the notion in his head that hes "the guy" and has to take every shot that comes to him Bargnani is an offensive monster when relaxed.
      i'm not conceding my spot on Team Trade Bargs yet...... but you're totally right... unless your opinion on him is one of pure hate and nothing else, things aren't as cut and dry anymore..

Comment

• He has no role on this team anymore. Too expensive to keep off the bench long term and a liability on defense if he starts. So i say play him off the bench and let him score, then ship him to fill areas of need.

Comment

• Am interested to see how he plays off the bench when he returns..

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
            Am interested to see how he plays off the bench when he returns..
            Same here. I'm expecting him to play with a bit of an edge on his shoulder, which should really help the bench/raise his trade value

Comment

• "We are he worst team in the NBA" Pretty sure he has lost respect from his teammates he hasnt been there through the struggles and Im pretty sure every Rap and management is waitin to just let him walk.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                "We are he worst team in the NBA" Pretty sure he has lost respect from his teammates he hasnt been there through the struggles and Im pretty sure every Rap and management is waitin to just let him walk.
                Oh man, just forgot about that. Although, he said he was misinterpreted, but the interviewer said he was really saying it.

Interesting, but anyways, I'm excited to see him play. Why?

To boost the...

#TRADEBARGNANI
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Seriously even if he comes in and we go on a W streak and he is contributing I still want him gone, cause we all know Bargnani some nights he shows flshes of the unstoppable machine he should be the 60+ games of being the inept giant chucker we know him as.

#TadeBargnani but excited to see him come off the bench.

Comment

• I was just thinking about the Calderon trade and how it could possibly mirror the current Bargnani trade front....

RR posters were divided on Calderon's value - some people thought he could be part of a deal to land a great player, while others thought he wouldn't return anything more than a 2nd round pick. I recall past threads that suggested trading him straight-up for Prince, but the majority of posters laughed at the idea and thought that Detroit would reject such a lop-sided deal. However, now we're hearing that Detroit had been after Calderon for a long time (according to Detroit's GM), with the price being Prince & Daye. I suppose that BC just didn't feel that it was an adequate return for Calderon and/or he didn't like Prince (either as a player or because of his contract).

This all got me thinking about Bargnani and what the market for him may actually be. For years, BC has told fans that he gets lots of calls about Bargnani, with no offers being to his satisfaction. Over the past 6-12 months, many posters have come to be believe that whatever market for Bargnani that may or may not have existed in the past, has surely dried up. If I've learned anything from the Calderon deal, it's that we fans really don't have any idea what the true value is for our beloved (or despised) Raptors players around the league.

I'm curious what the market truly is for Bargnani today and what offers have been (or could be) made to BC. Is BC desperate to find a taker, or is he simply looking for an even better deal? The next couple weeks could be quite intersting in Raptor-land!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      I was just thinking about the Calderon trade and how it could possibly mirror the current Bargnani trade front....

RR posters were divided on Calderon's value - some people thought he could be part of a deal to land a great player, while others thought he wouldn't return anything more than a 2nd round pick. I recall past threads that suggested trading him straight-up for Prince, but the majority of posters laughed at the idea and thought that Detroit would reject such a lop-sided deal. However, now we're hearing that Detroit had been after Calderon for a long time (according to Detroit's GM), with the price being Prince & Daye. I suppose that BC just didn't feel that it was an adequate return for Calderon and/or he didn't like Prince (either as a player or because of his contract).

This all got me thinking about Bargnani and what the market for him may actually be. For years, BC has told fans that he gets lots of calls about Bargnani, with no offers being to his satisfaction. Over the past 6-12 months, many posters have come to be believe that whatever market for Bargnani that may or may not have existed in the past, has surely dried up. If I've learned anything from the Calderon deal, it's that we fans really don't have any idea what the true value is for our beloved (or despised) Raptors players around the league.

I'm curious what the market truly is for Bargnani today and what offers have been (or could be) made to BC. Is BC desperate to find a taker, or is he simply looking for an even better deal? The next couple weeks could be quite intersting in Raptor-land!
                      A players value is determined by many factors - many of them are non-basketball related.

Trades often have other factors influencing it, money for example.

Also a players value depends on the team on the other end of the negotiation.

Comment

• I was reading about Kenyon Martin and how if anyone wanted to pick him up, they would have done so when he was injured.

Bargnani most definitely has trade value, but it is very difficult for us to see what we can get back for him considering how much SUCK we've experienced as a result of his play.

Comment

• Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• Why are people booing Bargnani?

I'm not the biggest Andrea fan around here but the reaction that AB got tonight was EMBARASSING. You don't boo your own players PERIOD.

It's not his fault that he didn't live up to his 1st overall pick expectation. But he's still a good player. If you want to boo, boo Colangelo or Gherardini.

AB just came from an injury. 1st game back after 2 months and you boo him? guess what, he's the Raps 2nd best player tonight. And i think he's the Raps 2nd best player overall.

Stay classy Raptors fans.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That retard John Lucas can't run offense worth shit. He's my new most hated raptor, in one of the more crucial games of the season he fucks up. He simply had to give the ball to bargnani and he couldn't even do that

Comment

• Bargnani actually played good tonight but the team played like ass garbage. no ball movement at all in the fourth

Comment

Working...
                                X