Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    That retard John Lucas can't run offense worth shit. He's my new most hated raptor, in one of the more crucial games of the season he fucks up. He simply had to give the ball to bargnani and he couldn't even do that
    Im trying not to care, but I hate the guy in your avatar. No defense, and bad shot selection against better defenders. I don't think he'll get traded at the deadline, I can only hope.

Comment

• I am actually craving for a few more bowls of PRIMO pasta... now where the hell am I supposed to gert some PRIMO in the Czech Republic? ... Any clues?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I'm not the biggest Andrea fan around here but the reaction that AB got tonight was EMBARASSING. You don't boo your own players PERIOD.

It's not his fault that he didn't live up to his 1st overall pick expectation. But he's still a good player. If you want to boo, boo Colangelo or Gherardini.

AB just came from an injury. 1st game back after 2 months and you boo him? guess what, he's the Raps 2nd best player tonight. And i think he's the Raps 2nd best player overall.

Stay classy Raptors fans.
        You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
          You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.
          yup low class, either no empathy, or no understanding of the game. I think it's the latter.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
            Im trying not to care, but I hate the guy in your avatar. No defense, and bad shot selection against better defenders. I don't think he'll get traded at the deadline, I can only hope.
            Most overrated Raptor, probably in the history of the franchise.

I said this before. AB when healthy is still the 2nd best player on this team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
              Ya DeRozan actually played garbage defense, i felt like punching him in the face when fucking COURTNEY LEE was driving past him for easy layups.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Most overrated Raptor, probably in the history of the franchise.

I said this before. AB when healthy is still the 2nd best player on this team.
                Eh thats going too far. He did play terrible D on Lee tho

Comment

• Really Hate Lucas when CJ Watson wasnt available I have no idea why BC moved down the ladder and got JL3 omg! as for the booing fans can be such idiots at times Bargs came in played well I can only understand the booing if they were thinking of his "worst team" comment.

Comment

• this applies to everyone

Comment

• We need to get Machado ASAP.

Comment

• Bargs played well tonight....lets give him a chance when he doesn't have the pressure on him

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Really Hate Lucas when CJ Watson wasnt available I have no idea why BC moved down the ladder and got JL3 omg! as for the booing fans can be such idiots at times Bargs came in played well I can only understand the booing if they were thinking of his "worst team" comment.
                          Raptors WERE one of the worst teams, that's the cruel truth. Those fans are not real fans, they're just haters. I'm sure when he has more good games, they're gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure of it.

Comment

• JL3 is awful.

Bargs played well, it's Toronto. Fans are shit here.

Comment

• If I had a shovel, I would dig a small hole and bury Carlton, er, JL3 in it.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                                Raptors WERE one of the worst teams, that's the cruel truth. Those fans are not real fans, they're just haters. I'm sure when he has more good games, they're gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure of it.
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X