No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani is going to do what he's known to do. Have good games like the one yesterday and bad games as well. Given fair opportunities, he will finish the year with about 20 pts, 6 rbs. Not bad and I never thought he was bad. The difference between Bargnani the Knick as opposed to Bargnani the Raptor was that he is a role player for the knicks whereas he had the burden of being the 'main guy' here. A role that was too much for an above average player.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Bargs is playing well.

Comment

• I think the pressure of the Primo Pasta commercials got to him. Now that he no longer has the burden of being the Primo Pasta poster boy he can focus on playing even more atrocious D.
        But yeah, he's playing alright and all I can do is roll my eyes
        OG is our king

Comment

• Knicks lose again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Knicks lose again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, but Bargs played great on both ends of the floor. ( He's even blocked D12 )

Comment

• GET DAT GARBAGE OUTTA HERE

Comment

• Bargs with 24 and 4 and frustrates Howard all night with his...gulp....defence.

Oh My.

Toronto is looking worse and worse as he continues to improve.

But hey, we got steve Novak.

Comment

• He wasn't performing here. As much as think Barge was underrated here hr needed a change of scenery and a player ahead of him. He is terrible as the #1 guy. He was always good when Bosh was here.

Comment

• They're still losing games with him playing. So he hasn't proved anything yet lol

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                      Bargs with 24 and 4 and frustrates Howard all night with his...gulp....defence.

Oh My.

I watched the game last night. Andrea has always been a good 1 on 1 low post defender. Help defence is where he struggles at the most.

The Knicks basically played Howard 1 on 1 in the 2nd half last night. And Bargnani won the battle. And Howard is pretty comical to watch. He's not just a horrible freethrow shooter. The guy has ZERO low post/offensive moves and Shaq and Barkley were on him all night.

To anyone who thinks the Rockets are a legit Championship contender is out of their mind. Early 1st round exit is my prediction. They might not even make the playoffs.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Andrea made his shaqtin a fool debut
                        hahahah
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I watched the game last night. Andrea has always been a good 1 on 1 low post defender. Help defence is where he struggles at the most.

The Knicks basically played Howard 1 on 1 in the 2nd half last night. And Bargnani won the battle. And Howard is pretty comical to watch. He's not just a horrible freethrow shooter. The guy has ZERO low post/offensive moves and Shaq and Barkley were on him all night.

To anyone who thinks the Rockets are a legit Championship contender is out of their mind. Early 1st round exit is my prediction. They might not even make the playoffs.
                          If it wasnt for Chandler Parsons they lose that game. The Rockets need help and I have never seen Howard look so bad. He should have gone to town with the Knicks small bigs lineup & Bargs. He looked passive for most of the game.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            Bargs with 24 and 4 and frustrates Howard all night with his...gulp....defence.

Oh My.

Remember 13 games?

And the Knicks are still losing.

He was never going to be anything here. He quit long before the boos rang out.

We'll see what happens to that 2016 pick!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              If it wasnt for Chandler Parsons they lose that game. The Rockets need help and I have never seen Howard look so bad. He should have gone to town with the Knicks small bigs lineup & Bargs. He looked passive for most of the game.
                              Howard is mentally weak.

Comment

• What Bargs is doing comes as no surprise to me. The fact that he has talent is unquestionable. What surprises me is that people are feeling bad about his success. Things were not working out for him here and vice versa for the Raptors. Seperation was best for both parties. Let him have his success while we have ours. Knicks traded for immediate success which they are realising as far as Bargs is concerned, while Raps. didn't.
                                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X