Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Andrea + AA for ridnour, D will, and Lou admunson get er done
    With a wing rotation of Gay/Williams and Fields/Ross, DeRozan becomes expendable to pickup a starting PF! But that's for another thread

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
      Maybe they're on a date because they had intimacy issues and were afraid to take the girl out for dinner.
      i took my ex to a raps game for our first date... it was a horrible date... almost ruined the whole thing...

in hindsight, i wish it ruined the whole thing..

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        With a wing rotation of Gay/Williams and Fields/Ross, DeRozan becomes expendable to pickup a starting PF! But that's for another thread
        Yup, but I think d will might play some more at the four. Luke ridnour is the main piece tho, we need that backup pg. Lou admundson is a cheap backup PF with an expiring contract so if he plays well we could resign him.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Yup, but I think d will might play some more at the four. Luke ridnour is the main piece tho, we need that backup pg. Lou admundson is a cheap backup PF with an expiring contract so if he plays well we could resign him.
          It could just be Ridnour & Williams, without Amundson (even if he is included, I don't expect him sticking around beyond this season, if he even lasts that long). Regardless, Amir would be the only decent true PF on the roster. Even with Gay, Williams and Acy spending some time at the PF spot, I can't see that being a viable long-term solution. Especially when Valanciunas (rookie) and Gray (small minute guy) are the only C on the roster. It just makes for a very thin front court.

Comment

• Your right. We need a big defensive PF ASAP

Comment

• I dont get why people are high on D Will but who knows he was a second overall pick maybe he just needs a chance and new place to show what he can do, the trade is for getting rid of Bargs and getting a PG that can help us out and hopefully not shoot us in the foot when we got a lead.

MT wants to get rid of D Will and they will part with Ridnour or Barera to do it, but D Will claims he is playing out of position all his career so he cant establish his game.

Comment

• I always thought of Williams as a solid SF prospect (but lacking the size/bulk to play PF). But now that we have Gay (and Ross behind him), what would we do with Williams?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I always thought of Williams as a solid SF prospect (but lacking the size/bulk to play PF). But now that we have Gay (and Ross behind him), what would we do with Williams?
                  Gay & Williams at SF, Fields & Ross at SG... trade DeRozan for a starting PF. But that could be me 'Trade-DeRozan-itis' talking lol

Perhaps this rumor needs its own thread (if it picks up steam), so the "Everything Bargnani" thread doesn't get hijacked (in an ironic twist) with talk about potential subsequent moves.

Comment

• Dates at raptor games have always worked out well for me, costly, but more fun than other dates, but then I may not be the best judge

Comment

• [Girl]: "Sooooo, tell me about yourself"

[BasketballCrush]: "Hold that thought....I'll get back to you at halftime. YOU SUCK BARGNANI!!!"

Comment

• Whenever I'm walking around the house in my underwear my wife points to a window without blinds and says people can see me. I don't understand this, because people are not (or at least I hope they are not) staring out their window into my house hoping to catch a glimpse of me in my underwear. People have better things to do (I hope).

"Honey, that guy across the street is walking around in his underwear again. Quick, you get the video camera and I'll call the police!"

Another reason to boo Bargnani at a game: Maybe they were huge fans of Ed Davis. Every time Bargnani doesn't grab a rebound, they'll be thinking about Ed Davis and that sucks.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          I'm embarassed about these fans and sorry for R.Gay to see the sad reality, couldn't be worse... in sports.
                          im sure any ill feelings Gay may have had about the bargs booing soon was forgoten when the same crowd burst into RUDY, RUDY RUDY chants! LOL i was waiting for Sean Astin to be shown on the score board..

Comment

• I was at the game with a couple buddies of mine. THey started booing Bargs when he came in and did the whole Primo taunting thing. I felt it was a dick move, especially since the guy is coming back from an injury he sustained playing for OUR team. If people want Bargs to play better, booing him isn't going to help.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              [Girl]: "Sooooo, tell me about yourself"

[BasketballCrush]: "Hold that thought....I'll get back to you at halftime. YOU SUCK BARGNANI!!!"

never booed bargnani, but I will protect your right to do so, sir

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Never boo a single player at home on your team...no matter. Boo the team if they are dogging it. Imagine what players on the visiting team think? Would they like to come play in/for TO before such fans?
                                visiting players are prob. thinking if they were in the crowd they'd be booing bargs too.. his lack of work ethic is well known around the league hence why hes still on our team!

Comment

Working...
                                X