No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sorta agree with him... just not top 10 (or 25 for that matter). What I do know, is that getting a couple 3s from your centre and having a big who doesn't auto-lose you on FT% is definitely a huge plus.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
      lol, this coming from the hoops expert with the football avatar.

im surprised they ranked him so high actually, considering some of the dubious players listed before him it is evident yahoo has their heads up their a**es. realistically i think even the most laymen of fans would agree bargs should be at LEAST top ten, possibly higher.
      You have your head up Bargs' ass.

Comment

• Some Bargnani Highlights vs. Croatia Last Week

Not much, but just a couple highlights of Bargnani from Italy's game versus Croatia last week.

Look how much of a beast he is in the paint.

Comment

• Any highlights from his defensive game?

Man love here? Nothing wrong with it if that's your thing. Just wondering

After all posters have suggested that I have man love for Johnson, which I don't, so I just thought I would ask.
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 03:34 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• You obviously don't know me well enough Buddah. I've been chairman of the board to the "I hate everything about Andrea" fan club for the last couple years. So, no man love on my part. Just doing my part to share his highlights.

Eventhough I'm pessimistic when it comes to Bargnani, I'm optimistic and looking forward to see how he responds in the absence of Bosh come this season. I'm expecting big things and I hope he doesn't disappoint.

Comment

• "Any highlights from his defensive game?"
              Looks like there is a block, a tie up and then for the offensive part, an offensive board an put back.
              A small sampling, but better than nothing.

Comment

• "Any highlights from his defensive game?"
                Looks like there is a block, a tie up and then for the offensive part, an offensive board an put back.
                A small sampling, but better than nothing.

Comment

• Italy sucked

Defensive highlights? lol

Comment

• Medium-lights at best. Bargs should dominate. At least that's what multipaul keeps telling me
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• whos the chick at 1:12?
                      ya dun noe

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                        Medium-lights at best. Bargs should dominate. At least that's what multipaul keeps telling me
                        Medium lights? Are you kidding me? Are you calling Yoko Ukic a medium light? He's gold, Jerry. Gold, I tell you!

Comment

• Hassan wrote: View Post
                          whos the chick at 1:12?
                          Whose the chick at 5:00? lol

Comment

• Nothing to get excited about. Consistency is Barg's biggest issue. He has talent just not number 1 option talent. I can't wait to see if Bargnani will lead to BC's redemption or further castration in TO.

Comment

• I hope he's just not taking these games seriously but Bargs is getting owned by nonames. Not boxing out, not moving his feet.

Comment

• got a thing for fatties?

Comment

Working...
                                X