No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• This thread is hilarious

It shall never be closed!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Raptors need a big SF with range and shot blocking. If you squint that's Bargnani a little.
        Haha....sorry a dark veil just came down in front of me ....with or without the calf muscle?

In further service of this thread the following excerpt from about a month ago (NY Daily News)....

“Until he practices, I can’t say what to expect,” Fisher said at the Garden. “I’m not ruling it in or out. It’s never been a situation where we have necessarily been counting the days.”

Nobody seems certain, even, what his injury is about anymore. There was an early hamstring problem followed by a strained calf. His problem is still listed as a strained right hamstring on the game notes. “Strained hamstring, calf, whatever it is,” Phil Jackson said last week. “We’ve gone through all of it: dietary, sleep patterns, etc., stress.”

Combine the vagaries of rehabbing any injury with the obfuscating nature of the Garden, and what you get is an endless flow of confusion and non-information regarding the Italian center.

I find it difficult to believe a player is faking his way thru a season...but in this case...
        Last edited by Bendit; Sat Jan 24, 2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Bargnani is fucking hilarious. Dude is just cashing in checks now, absolutely zero fucks given. He's gonna be laughing all the way back to Italy and retire to a peaceful lazy life, god i hate that guy lol

Comment

• Close this thread if Bargs leaves the NBA. Where's David Kahn to pick this linguine up and tell everybody he is Mana from Heaven?

Comment

• If Bargs leaves.. we goota keep up with the guy. No matter where he plays....
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So Bargain played last night and put up 25 and 12...
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  So Bargain played last night and put up 25 and 12...
                  Said Raptors should try in the off season for Bargs. Casey ruined him.

Comment

• Jonas for Bargnani, straight up.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Andrea Goatnani
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bargnani is Tupac.

Only RR vets will get that one.

Comment

• This from Rotoworld:
                          Rotoworld wrote:
                          Advice: He is clearly the first option for the Knicks on offense right now. Bargnani had a 26.9 usage rate tonight, which is a shade above his season 25.3 usage rate. Il Mago started tonight and is almost certainly going to stick. He is a tremendous injury risk and this big line tonight is unlikely to happen again, but he's worth a look in standard leagues. It's hard to believe for a guy who was possibly going to be cut. Take that, Masai Ujiri.
                          LOL That 2016 pick makes me feel warm inside.

Comment

• hey man, good for AB if he has some sort of resurgence. why are people so negative about stuff like this. Its just life...just a dude playing basketball.

I'm happy if he actually gets to the point where he's doing well.... good on um

Comment

• Comment

• hahahhahahahaaaa

hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X