No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Bargnani is gone I suggest that all attempts at Primo jokes will be forbidden and that anyone who breaks the new anti-Primo policy will meet with the harshest of punishment. They are so simple, so stupid, so annoying.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      Now that Bargnani is gone I suggest that all attempts at Primo jokes will be forbidden and that anyone who breaks the new anti-Primo policy will meet with the harshest of punishment. They are so simple, so stupid, so annoying.

P_R_I_M_O
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• One Of Bargnani's finest moments
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• He looks comfortable at the ACC
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• less than 3 more days..

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                I liked this one

Weirdly enough, I don't think this was scripted. I think this was actually a documentary of his training time. All he does is watch NBA basketball while getting fat eating pizza and drinking Sprite!

Comment

• Isn't he still in that 5 year 56 mill contract we gave him?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                    Isn't he still in that 5 year 56 mill contract we gave him?
                    Yup. He's set to earn $12,000,000 in the 2013-2014 season while averaging 2.9PPG, 2.1APG 2.4RPG, and a PER of 3.39 in 17 minutes. He's also shooting 26.4% FG, 4.2% from three, and 50% from the line. All while being juiced on steroids. Safe to say, he's living the good life.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Yup. He's set to earn $12,000,000 in the 2013-2014 season while averaging 2.9PPG, 2.1APG 2.4RPG, and a PER of 3.39 in 17 minutes. He's also shooting 26.4% FG, 4.2% from three, and 50% from the line. All while being juiced on steroids. Safe to say, he's living the good life.
                      Damn...that Turkish mofo. He's got it made..

Comment

lol

Although that $12M is only guaranteed for $6.

Comment

• Is he actually a mofo though? cause that'd be dem props #respect druggy.

Comment

Damn.

I'm not a cba expert, but can't they just buy him out at that salary? He did little to nothing after coming back from the suspension, so I don't see how he'll contribute anything significant in the future.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              lol

Although that $12M is only guaranteed for $6.
                              Even at $6 million, he's stupidly overpaid for what he produces now! I think you would get more production from a high school basketball player...

Comment

• The worst part about Turkoglu. Is there are a bunch of dudes in the d- league working hard, waiting for an opportunity and would provide more than Turkoglu. But, can't because that idiot still takes up a roster spot..

Comment

Working...
                                X