Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    BIedrins for Bargs is tight. About 50k off. Maybe bargnani waives part of his trade kicker like Turk did.
    Yeah, it's only the trade kicker that kills it. I totally forgot about that. If he didn't have it it would work fine. Bah. I mean, I'd take Jefferson, sure, but it's frustrating to have less options, or less easy ones.

Comment

• Bargnani retired already at some point in the 2011-12 season. Didn't you know?

Comment

• Sorry to burst ya;ll bubble but Ujiri isnt going to look at the team and trade DeRozan, hes going to be shedding the dead weight starting with Bargnani then amnesty on Klieza before moving on to Fields and such.....

I feel rather comfortable saying its the Rudy/DeMar and Jonas show going forward. Only reason DeMar moves is if he favors Ross count on that.

Comment

• Nobody in the league is going to want to pay Fields $8.5M in 2014 unless he makes a HUGE step forward in his game this season.

Comment

• i predict he goes to san antonio and learns how to play again

Comment

• Even then he's not worth 8.5.

Comment

Golden state has $20.3m in useless contracts next season with Landry looking for a pay raise.

Still think Raps should try to trade DeRozan for a first round pick to a team with cap space to take him.

Take the TPE for Biedrins and Bargnani for Jefferson with Marion going to GSW to replace landry and #13 going to Toronto.

Maybe you can get a 2014 lotto protected 1st from GSW and maybe Crowder from Dallas?

Raps get over $22m in expirings next season (2014) and nearly $35m (2015) the following season while still remaining competitive in the meantime.
                So trade Demar for a draft pick? In this draft year? No.

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                BIedrins for Bargs is tight. About 50k off. Maybe bargnani waives part of his trade kicker like Turk did.
                They don't hold the rights for any unsigned players either.

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Sorry to burst ya;ll bubble but Ujiri isnt going to look at the team and trade DeRozan, hes going to be shedding the dead weight starting with Bargnani then amnesty on Klieza before moving on to Fields and such.....

I feel rather comfortable saying its the Rudy/DeMar and Jonas show going forward. Only reason DeMar moves is if he favors Ross count on that.
                If he moves Demar it won't be from this present situation of weakness, that's for sure.

Comment

• Any chance to package Demar and Andre together?

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    Any chance to package Demar and Andre together?
                    Lol do you not see the conversation already happening?
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Can we get Ed Davis back somehow?

Comment

• Siena Montepaschi.... lol.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
                          If the best you can do is Biedrins you might as well bust out the amnesty clause.
                          Then you are still over the salary cap with no way to add salary other than exceptions. If you move him for an expiring like Biedrins you can at least have a hand in the game come the trade deadline.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            So trade Demar for a draft pick? In this draft year? No.

They don't hold the rights for any unsigned players either.

If he moves Demar it won't be from this present situation of weakness, that's for sure.
                            You don't see the value in 22m in expiring contracts?

You don't think there will be a single player who will attain volume scorer and average starter in this draft class?

You think DD is worth $9.5m?

This draft is weak from star standpoint but there are a lot of quality players available if you read comments from GMs.

I am surprised people still only see DD for a draft pick and I am surprised people think he has more value at this time. Bargnani is a perfect example of the dangers of playing the potential card 4+ seasons into the league.

Comment

You don't see the value in 22m in expiring contracts?

You don't think there will be a single player who will attain volume scorer and average starter in this draft class?

You think DD is worth $9.5m?

This draft is weak from star standpoint but there are a lot of quality players available if you read comments from GMs.

I am surprised people still only see DD for a draft pick and I am surprised people think he has more value at this time. Bargnani is a perfect example of the dangers of playing the potential card 4+ seasons into the league.
                              The difference between the two is work-ethic. Bargnani is more naturally talented than DD, but DD is a harder worker. A gym rat. He improves on certain aspects of his game year after year. If he had coasted like Bargnani, and never worked that hard on his game he'd be nowhere near the player he is today.

We're just saying give him one more year. We gave Bargnani 7 for fuck sakes.

Comment

• So many people seem so anxious to get rid of our young players but no one can agree on what any players value is or what we even want for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X