Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    If this deal gets crushed I will fucking cry
    There is literally no reason for the league to kill this deal. It's a straight-up garbage-for-garbage trade, with New York gambling that they can turn one man's trash into another man's treasure, and the Raps burning away salary and probably buying out one or both players to create cap room.

Comment

• btw we really gotta get #MessiahUjiri trending
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Trade isn't going through tonight, will have to be restructured.

Fuck me in the goat ass.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          Trade isn't going through tonight, will have to be restructured.

Fuck me in the goat ass.
          10-1 says this is because of Denver having swap rights on New York's 2016 first-rounder.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Fuck me in the goat ass.
            ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... where is tenforthewin when you need him?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              +1 my first thought also. Camby will be first big off the bench at the 3 and 4, i think. He will rebound and block shots and hopefully some contender sees him as valuable insurance.

Smart asset management by masai. Good trade. I hope bargs does well in new york.
              Meant 4 and 5. Sorry no edit button on the phone.

Comment

• Comment

• SI likes it

http://nba.si.com/2013/06/30/andrea-...2_a7&eref=sihp

"TORONTO

Grade: A

A good chunk of Raptors fans didn’t need to read past the words “Andrea Bargnani traded” before deeming whatever happened worthy of an “A” grade. It’s hard to blame them."

Comment

• Well if raps deal wasn't approved I hope Robinson deal will not be approved today too.

But I don't see any problems which should prevent this trade happen... ( yes yes, Bargnani trade )

unless..

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      There is literally no reason for the league to kill this deal. It's a straight-up garbage-for-garbage trade, with New York gambling that they can turn one man's trash into another man's treasure, and the Raps burning away salary and probably buying out one or both players to create cap room.
                      fucking jinxed it bro...
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• how is he a Messiah? He traded away arguably our second best player for a moderate return...BryCo or any GM for that matter could have pulled off the exact same trade or possibly better...I hate to be cynical or a party-pooper or w/e. I just am tired of everyone getting excited over nothing special. It happens far too often here and inly leads to dissapointment down the line.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• If Robinson deal was approved... NBA should hire some Canadians to fix the things up for the Raptors lol. Everyone hates us.

Comment

• If it's salary tweaking for tomorrow, that's probably because the Knicks already have $73m committed next year and this ups them. We might have to take on a little more trash (Earl Barron, maybe).

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• If get Prigioni as well our backup PG is locked in. This deal actually gets better for us

Comment

Working...
                                X