No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• A sign-and-trade for Prigioni or K-Mart are both perfectly acceptable extra costs. Prigioni frankly would make this trade even more insanely great.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
          how is he a Messiah? He traded away arguably our second best player for a moderate return...BryCo or any GM for that matter could have pulled off the exact same trade or possibly better...I hate to be cynical or a party-pooper or w/e. I just am tired of everyone getting excited over nothing special. It happens far too often here and inly leads to dissapointment down the line.
          I stopped reading after that... You really need to start watching the games before you start posting nonsense

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            how is he a Messiah? He traded away arguably our second best player for a moderate return...BryCo or any GM for that matter could have pulled off the exact same trade or possibly better...I hate to be cynical or a party-pooper or w/e. I just am tired of everyone getting excited over nothing special. It happens far too often here and inly leads to dissapointment down the line.
            don't be that guy
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

didn't we just hire a league capologist for stuff like this?! remember, we are dealing with the fragile psyches of a team that almost had tyson chandler

Comment

• Just read through the whole thread...I don't think people understand how significant this is for this organization.

This is the end of a pitiful era. The last piece of the losing culture is (almost) gone.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Who is calling Bargnani our second best player?

Where have you been this season? Can someone please pull out the statistics of how much better we are when Bargs is not playing? Defensively, offensively, on the boards, and in crunch time? Please and thankyou.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Give me Pablo, take back a second round pick.

Comment

• I want to see some of the comments on NY fan website about this deal if its positive i will ROFLMAO but we all know bargs is gunna be a 40 pt 20 rebound and 5 blk a game average now that hes outta T.O .... Who gives a shit get rid of him. Great deal just better go through #knockonwood

Comment

• Comment

• sh!t... I have a feeling NYC released this info intentionally b4 the deal was complete...

Comment

• Pablo... please make it be pablo..

Comment

• Let them keep their 2 2nd rounds and get priogioni instead

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

? Chris Copeland

Comment

Working...
                                X