No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are teams allowed to start making trades and such? Ujirir said by July 1st thats 2 weeks away... I hope he makes that deadline. Im going to just go enjoy life to the fullest on the day Bargs is out of T.dot.

Comment

• Free Agency starts July 1, but they cannot be officially signed until after the july moratorium

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q102

Comment

• Why not go after Lin but i don't think the Rockets will do it unless they are pursuing Howard and Paul in the offseason. Lin would be a good backup or starting PG for this team.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          Why not go after Lin but i don't think the Rockets will do it unless they are pursuing Howard and Paul in the offseason. Lin would be a good backup or starting PG for this team.
          Wow, yeah, I agree.

Ten's been having some solid insight this past month, nice.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            For Bargnani, the answer should always be yes.
            And would you like, colangelo, fields, and kleiza to go with that sir. No charge:-)

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              Why not go after Lin but i don't think the Rockets will do it unless they are pursuing Howard and Paul in the offseason. Lin would be a good backup or starting PG for this team.
              Who are you and what have you done with tenforthewin?

Comment

• Can anyone actually think of a trade that you'd actually say no to? I can't think of a single player (or contract) that I wouldn't take back in a 1 for 1 trade involving Bargnani.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Bargs for Biedrins straight up? Maybe they throw in their first round pick or something?
                  Probably the most sensible & logical trade.
                  If you get nothing with Biedrins, its only 1 year.
                  Remember this guy was excellent only 2-3 years ago.
                  Replace Biedrins with Jefferson -forget it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Well we know the Knicks are on the verge of desperation to move Amare. That's a step in the wrong direction however unless they toss in 1st rounders.

Biedrins straight up for Bargnani won't work under the CBA, correct? RJ straight up would however but that would be strictly a $12M cap dump play.

Would Washington do Emeka Okafor for Bargnani and Gray?

Maybe the Raptors end up having to wait until a team strikes out during FA and looks for trades to add talent?
                    I think your last part (Maybe the Raptors end up having to wait until a team strikes out during FA and looks for trades to add talent). Outside of last year Bargs has been a solid scorer every year & a decent 1 on 1 defender.
                    NBA is full of guys that can score, but not play D (Amare, Ellis...)

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Not sure I agree with the bolded. I could probably count on 1 hand the number of times DeRozan stepped in to take the charge (in his career).
                      That's a bit of an overstatement, but he's certainly a below-average charge-taker. He's taken 45 charges in his career, or 0.18 per 40 minutes. League average for guards is 0.34 per 40 minutes, so he's well below average for his career. This past season, however, he had a career low, taking only 6 charges in more than 3000 minutes played (0.08 charges per 40 minutes).

Comment

• Playoffs are over. Hopefully something happens with Bargnani in the next 9 days.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Next Thursday things should become clear.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            A medical exam can clear any question about health. No game time needed.
                            How did we get stuck with Fields & bum elbow?

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                              It was supposed to happen. Elbow surgery isn't a joke, it affected his shot and it takes time to fix it. Same would go to Kevin Durant or other stars. Nerve/elbow/shoulder surgeries can be tricky.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                                rocwell wrote: View Post
                                It was supposed to happen. Elbow surgery isn't a joke, it affected his shot and it takes time to fix it. Same would go to Kevin Durant or other stars. Nerve/elbow/shoulder surgeries can be tricky.
                                No, your missing the point. If medial exams are supposed to spot injuries, how could the Raptors sign a guy with a jacked up elbow? It wan't until Landry was signed and thoroughly examined that the elbow issue was discovered.

Comment

Working...
                                X