No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Bargs is the best SG to be playing at Centre in the league right now.

Yeah Gats, poor Oden. He could have been a beast if he was healthy. He had a serious injury problem starting in high school. Dude will never get a full season in. On the upside, he looks 40 yrs old and based on that he could retire.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Yes, I still think Bargnani is a top 10 center.

I would give reasons, but there's really no point. I'd have better luck convincing people that Jay Triano is a murderous flesh-eating cyborg.

Fire away...

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        In the present state of our team, your probably right. Do you think BC trying to create an identity will be his downfall?
        I think Colangelo is past trying to create an identity and simply trying to grab as many young talented players as he can, for the moment. What he does with them is what will define him in Toronto.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
          +1million. Id rather stick my head in the freezer, or the grinder.
          2 rebounds?? Are you fucking kidding me?

Ive been a defender of Bargs since he got drafted but no more.
          He wont even get value in a trade, i say we just waive him.

Good to great players pay their dues at both ends of the floor.
          You want shots, you have to defend at the other end.
          Seems like Bargnani is getting a free ride, all he wants to do is shoot and not exert effort on the defensive end
          as soon as the ball goes up you see him running to the offensive end coz he wants to get the ball and shoot
          its pathetic. he's pathetic. and BC will be pathetic if he doesnt trade this lazy ass soon.
          Funny how you put the full blame on Andrea, and none on the coaching staff? Waive him? I think there's a carnival who could use a GM like you..

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
            I don't really know what the point would be. It's fairly obvious to anyone who watches that he's simply a poor defender. Against Washington he was worse than usual. His man to man defense, which is often overrated by fans around here, was poor and his team defense was downright atrocious. Do we needs stats to see this?
            To be honest, Washingtons big men are beasts, or they were playing like it against us; especially Mcgee..

Comment

• I hate to say it but Roy Hibbert is a better center.

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
                Funny how you put the full blame on Andrea, and none on the coaching staff? Waive him? I think there's a carnival who could use a GM like you..
                I obviously don't think Bargnani should be waived, but why would you blame the coaches? He's had two different head coaches, and several different assistant coaches. And I'm pretty sure all of them would have liked to have seen Bargnani rebound and box out a lot better. I don't like blaming coaches for something that is the responsibility of the player to know.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
                  To be honest, Washingtons big men are beasts, or they were playing like it against us; especially Mcgee..
                  Isn't Bargnani supposed to be a good player, though? And it obviously goes well beyond the Washington game. Even in the Philadelphia game, which was supposedly a great game for Bargnani, his defense was not good. As he sometimes does, he played well post defense, but was hung out to dry by players facing up and made just as many bad mistakes on team defense as he usually does.
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• jrdyck wrote: View Post
                    Yes, I still think Bargnani is a top 10 center.

I would give reasons, but there's really no point. I'd have better luck convincing people that Jay Triano is a murderous flesh-eating cyborg.

Fire away...
                    The honourable thing would be just to admit defeat.

Just teasing...although I am quite curious why you would think so.

Comment

• I don't think anyone ever considered him a top 10 center. At some point some argued about him being a top 15 or 20 center. Anyways his defense and rebounding means that he will never be a top 10 center unless he scores 30 a game. I was happy to see him drop 30 on Philly though

Comment

• Its funny how Raps fans always bring up 'we could have gotten Roy'
                        Just think what Blazers fans are going thorugh, knowing they could have had Durant.

Comment

• Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                          Its funny how Raps fans always bring up 'we could have gotten Roy'
                          Just think what Blazers fans are going thorugh, knowing they could have had Durant.
                          That and the fact that Roy is crippled for the rest of his career by the knee injury he suffered...

Comment

• Bargs is definitely a top 10 center right now. Who else is better? Maybe Dwight? If someone says one of the Lopez freaks they deserve a slap.

Comment

• He is a top 10. Just read what Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan and now Doug Collins had to say about him.

Comment

• If the Raptors have a chance at getting Hibbert (which they don;t) the Raptors should keep Bargnani - they would compliement each other almost perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X