Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phez wrote: View Post
    I have a friend who thinks like that too. "With enough time in the NBA, and you're a superstar." Well atleast, you should improve immensely. I neved agreed with that. Bargnani is proof alone of the fact.

You know whats really frustrating? The man must know he's BC's pet. He must know or think that with Bosh gone, its his time to shine because he's been there so long. But he still just doesn't deliver. What is wrong with him, really?

Toronto is more likely to fall in love with Kleiza now, who is already two times the player Bargnani ever was.
    I already like Kleiza moreso than Bargnani.lol

Bargnani has been coddled by MSLE ever since he came into the NBA back in 2006- Bargnani was a major factor in costing Sam his coaching job in my mind.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      I'm disappointed as much as the next Raptors fan, but until Bargnani struggles in the regular season then the starting centre position is for him to lose. Based on exhibition play he definitely doesn't deserve it, but this is why they call it pre-season. This is where you get the rust off and fix those inadequacies hoping that you're a different player come the regular season. We'll just have to wait and see.
      Agreed, Bargs should be dominating those D-League All-Stars (i.e. Stephen Lasme).

Comment

• Bargnani played, in my opinion, very poorly for Italy this summer. He should of killed the competition. Instead, Italy got blown out. I'm tired of him already. He's the Kaberle of the Raps; a skilled softy with no killer instinct. How about a straight trade for Luol Deng, Taj Gibson or even Ronnie Brewer?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          I'm disappointed as much as the next Raptors fan, but until Bargnani struggles in the regular season then the starting centre position is for him to lose. Based on exhibition play he definitely doesn't deserve it, but this is why they call it pre-season. This is where you get the rust off and fix those inadequacies hoping that you're a different player come the regular season. We'll just have to wait and see.
          Bargnani's offense will continue to suffer as long as he is on the court with Jack and Weems.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• He is sucking on purpose, just so nobody will be ale to pick up on any of his new moves.

Comment

• Plzzz not these excuses again !!!!

Last year, it was Bosh and how Jose ignored him on offence. This year Bosh is gone and now we are talking about Jack and Weems !!

Please, enought with the excuses. He is profesional player and he is suppose to adapt to his teammates.

So far during the pre-season, both Amir and Andera have been very dissapointing and performed below par. However, this is still early and hope they will both find their groove.

Comment

• I'm not against him being guaranteed the starting spot, I'm just confused by how he's been playing. He looks a bit better on D, but on offense he is consistently differing to other players and only seems to look for his shot when he's completely open. That is not what we need from him. This is a team that could be very competitive this season, we are very athletic and young at our wing spots and we've got a lot of ways too change pace and throw different looks at defenses with our point guards and Kleiza. The piece that we're missing is the one Bargs is meant to be, a long range 7 footer who can jump inside when he's got a mismatch and can kick out of a double team. A guy who can score with the best of them and take over a game when he has too. If he plays at the level he should be at, this is a team that will be very, very dangerous every single night. He has the tools to do it and has shown the ability before, but so far this season he just looks aimless. If it keeps up till December, trade his ass for anything, picks even and hope for a strong draft. 5 years is up and your the man, time to perform.
                "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani's offense will continue to suffer as long as he is on the court with Jack and Weems.
                  Bargnani's rebounding numbers will continue to suffer as long as he is on the court with Jack and Weems....

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
                    I'm not against him being guaranteed the starting spot, I'm just confused by how he's been playing. He looks a bit better on D, but on offense he is consistently differing to other players and only seems to look for his shot when he's completely open. .
                    And Why yo think that is??

There is no CB4 to attract the double team and give him those great open looks. AB is not used to defence all over him and such a tight looks. Some of us predicted that over the summer but the fan boys got pissed and did not want to accept it.

AB needs to get used this and Play better

Comment

• I don't care very much about how Bargnani has played so far. It's preseason. If there's one thing I learned in all my years of watching the NBA, it's to take anything you see during the preseason with a grain of salt. I really don't expect Bargnani to play at all like he has the last two games during the regular season. Still, with this team, I don't think anyone should be guaranteed their starting position. I think every player on the team should earn it. This is a team that underperformed last season. It's got no All-Stars and is basically rebuilding. I think there are players that you can pencil in as starters, and the starting position is theirs to lose, but I think their play and the play of the team should determine whether or not they keep that spot.

I don't think there's anyone on this team that is good enough to be guaranteed a starting position.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• It's PRE-SEASON!

PRE-SEASON!

Hell, we beat the Suns by 51 points, hands up who thinks that would be even REMOTELY possible in the regular season. The only thing pre-season is good for is to see the systems a team wants to run, and the different lineups they may trot out.
                        "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                        -Newsradio

Comment

• Bargnani is the only guy i've seen who looks like he's afraid to get inside the paint. He legitimately looks scared.
                          What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

• All I gotta say is I guarantee that he'll play like this for the majority of the season. The only time he won't is when he's injured from just standing there, and dudes run into him because they're PLAYING basketball.
                            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
                              Bargnani is the only guy i've seen who looks like he's afraid to get inside the paint. He legitimately looks scared.
                              Bang on! Yes, he looks scared now that he doesn't have the space in which to operate that he had last year. So he immediately swings the ball along the perimeter as soon as someone passes to him. He's deferential to a fault. Even last year when he really had it going in games, at the first sign of someone getting in his face, he would back off and then disappear for the rest of the night. I think that BC will move him before the trade deadline; something tells me he's had enough.

Comment

• He does deserve the starting center role, he'll snap out of this nasty phase. Bargs is our number 1 overall pick for a reason. He just needs to be more consistent i thought he played like garbage these last two games. This is only temporary Bargnani will start to pickup his momentum very shortyly !

Comment

Working...
                                X