Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
    decent my ass if you watch the games you would see he isn't, and how are comparing the guards ? there are much more dynamic scoring guards in the league then pf/c,
    Well, since I have watched every game this year, I guess I just see the world differently than you. Like, I see it the right way, and you see it the wrong way.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Well, you know I hope we dont trade Bargs, but if we do trade for as you say "a wing who can score", it better be someone who can shoot the 3, right now other than Bargs we have nobody who is a threat on the 3 line in the starting lineup, at least enough that keeps opponents defense true.

I truly hope we get Kyrie or preferably Kemba, and keep Bargs. Trade Jose and pickup a C, move Bargs to PF.

I really think if Bargs was playin the 4 spot, life would be better.
      They can't hope to land a quality center for Jose Calderon straight up.

Comment

• u like kemba more than irving ? why do u like players who chuck and cant play their positions effectively ?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          They can't hope to land a quality center for Jose Calderon straight up.
          Oh that is for sure, but if you throw in another pc or too, it could work. Maybe Barbo's contract could be manipulated to work in a trade as well.

Someone posted something about Nash and Gortat. I say pass on Nash, go for Gortat. PHX would want Jose as well, and Barbs might love to "go home" to phx (not sure if they want him tho, other than that dude that painted a pic of his mom lol)

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
            u like kemba more than irving ? why do u like players who chuck and cant play their positions effectively ?
            You need to go back and read like the last ten pages in here.

Comment

• Hmm....correct me if I'm wrong, I thought I spent the last couple weeks watching Kemba Walker dominate an entire tournament and LEAD his team to the championship.

That might be a good guy to have on this team that does not have a DOMINANT player nor a LEADER

Comment

• If it wasn't for Lamb in the 2nd half Uconn wouldn't of won. Lamb lead that team to victory in the finals and he was a huge part of Uconn success in earlier games in the tourney.

Comment

• If it wasn't for Lamb's first half they might not have needed Lamb to have a big second half.

Comment

• Bargs first game back and they're already down 12 against the laughable Knicks.

The day he's traded from the Raptors is the same day that the clock on his NBA career begins to tick.
                    Last edited by nubreed000; Tue Apr 5, 2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                      Bargs first game back and they're already down 12 against the laughable Knicks.

The day he's traded from the Raptors is the same day that the clock on his NBA career begins to tick.
                      Yes. We need to make huge ass improvements in the off season. This season was very sad, next season has to bee a 30 win season at least.

Comment

• Bargnani....

Can we all agree now that this guys time is over with this franchise...Enough.
                        Trade him and try 2 get another top pick in this year's draft...my suggestion.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

If it wasn't for Lamb's first half they might not have needed Lamb to have a big second half.
                          Kemba went 3/11 (or something) in the first half. It wasn't just lamb it was the whole team.

--------------

/thread

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                            Kemba went 3/11 (or something) in the first half. It wasn't just lamb it was the whole team.
                            Kemba was still playing good defense and making things happen for other guys on offense. Kemba's game isn't all about scoring. He does so much more to impact a game outside of points.

Comment

Kemba was still playing good defense and making things happen for other guys on offense. Kemba's game isn't all about scoring. He does so much more to impact a game outside of points.
                              "He was doing so much more to impact the game" yet they were still down 3 and only could score 19 points in 20 min. If it wasn't for Lamb coming in and changing the momentum (they were down 6 or something before Lamb exploded) they'd of lost that game or went to OT.

Comment

• The team has no depth. Kemba was doing everything he could to get them going. If it weren't for his amazing play they wouldn't even been in the championship game. He carried them on his back, even Calhoun says so.

Comment

Working...
                                X