No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for arguments sake. Apollo created this. But, my post originated it.

I was also just messing around. But, I still maintain this thread needs to dissapear into obscurity. I guess it can't until July 10.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Guys, please don't bump this thread anymore. I'm tired of seeing that name even after him being traded.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        Then how come it's the first post?
        Because Apollo probably had a day off some months ago and decided to go through old threads and merge them when appropiate. Before that, a post of that hannibal guy (or something) was the first post for some time.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Guys, please don't bump this thread anymore. I'm tired of seeing that name even after him being traded.
          I've decided to bump this thread at least every week for whole next season.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Placing a bet, ban in 6 weeks.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

That is your right. The thread might just be in the "Everything NBA" forum

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                That is your right. The thread might just be in the "Everything NBA" forum
                Darn, so I need to create new threads like: "why we were stupid to trade Bargnani" in the Everything Raptors forum to start some major trolling.

Comment

Darn, so I need to create new threads like: "why we were stupid to trade Bargnani" in the Everything Raptors forum to start some major trolling.
                  Precisely. At which point I might take the over/under bet for how long it takes other posters to sign a petition for at least a 24-hour ban! lol

Comment

Precisely. At which point I might take the over/under bet for how long it takes other posters to sign a petition for at least a 24-hour ban! lol
                    I'll do it at least once this season; it's going to be fun. I think I'm going to put some work on the first post as well.

Comment

I'll do it at least once this season; it's going to be fun. I think I'm going to put some work on the first post as well.
                      Well one, well thought out thread sounds perfectly fine. I suggest waiting until his triple-double leads the Knicks over the Raptors. After that you can work on unlocking the mysteries of Stonehenge and proving the existence of aliens. Ohhh and the Caramilk secret!

Comment

Well one, well thought out thread sounds perfectly fine. I suggest waiting until his triple-double leads the Knicks over the Raptors. After that you can work on unlocking the mysteries of Stonehenge and proving the existence of aliens. Ohhh and the Caramilk secret!
                        I might even use that title I mentioned and will go on a forum fishing trip. I'm already enjoying it. I'm thinking december.

Stonehenge was a burial place for the people of the greatest stature; afterwards people came from all over the country to ask the dead to help them in their lives. There, that's one down.

Comment

• soft euro wrote: View Post
                          because apollo probably had a day off some months ago and decided to go through old threads and merge them when appropiate. Before that, a post of that hannibal guy (or something) was the first post for some time.
                          lies!!
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            As the creator of this thread, I command everyone to quit responding to it and let it fade into obscurity.
                            Don't forget who made you #1, that's all I'm saying.

I can dig deep and dethrown you.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget who made you #1, that's all I'm saying.

I can dig deep and dethrown you.
                              Just between you and me..and the entire internet. You're my favourite on the raptorsrepublic staff

Comment

• Sounds like someone is worried about losing the prestige of being #1 in the most epic basketball thread in Raptors history ha, ha.

FYI guys, after 10,000 posts we can all conclude that 99% percent of us are right on the mark about Bargnani. I'll be moving this thread to the NBA board as soon as the trade is final and in the books.

Comment

Working...
                                X