Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Way to generalize and stereotype brazilians, typical for a white guy
    Thats not a stereotype Multi... its Science.

Comment

Way to generalize and stereotype brazilians, typical for a white guy
      there are white brazilians too... but they're only born with a blue belt, and an arm-in guillotine on the umbilical

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
        there are white brazilians too... but they're only born with a blue belt, and an arm-in guillotine on the umbilical
        LMAO, you better tap out now Heinz, we are treading in unsavoury waters

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
          Precisely. Look at Anderson Varajao. Dude is big, but has got nothing on Barbosa in terms overall 'beat you up' ability. Barbosa's arms are so long he could punch him from the other side of the room.

Comment

I think you have to like each other to stand up for one another. For some reason I cant picture the raps hanging out together after work, with the exception of the young dudz.
            I'm sure Demar, Amir, Sonny , Joey all play black ops on their spare time, when Demar isn't working on his jumpshot, Bargs is probably at the store buying bananas all day and Jose is trying to get some punani, same with Bayless. James Johnson is kicking peoples asses at Xtreme Couture same with Barbosa. Ajinca and Alabi are recording some Nigerian/French rap. Triano is going to anger management classes so he can stop swearing on live TV. Evans is sitting at home with icecubes and hotwater on his foot.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
              I'm sure Demar, Amir, Sonny , Joey all play black ops on their spare time, when Demar isn't working on his jumpshot, Bargs is probably at the store buying bananas all day and Jose is trying to get some punani, same with Bayless. James Johnson is kicking peoples asses at Xtreme Couture same with Barbosa. Ajinca and Alabi are recording some Nigerian/French rap. Triano is going to anger management classes so he can stop swearing on live TV. Evans is sitting at home with icecubes and hotwater on his foot.
              HAHAHAHHA, man that was good. Props to ur avatar as well.

I think Ajinca and Alabi our the Raps version of the "Naija Boyz"

Comment

I think Ajinca and Alabi our the Raps version of the "Naija Boyz"
                Naija boyz up in dees OHHHHHHHH
                Watch me lean as i day rock
                Supaman dat OHHHHHHH
                Now broken english I go talk

Comment

• Crank dat Naija Boyz! UuuU!

Comment

I think you have to like each other to stand up for one another. For some reason I cant picture the raps hanging out together after work, with the exception of the young dudz.
                    If the players didn't like each other something would have leaked by now. When that punk Lamond Murray was here during some of the darkest days in Raptors history, problems in the dressing room got to media. The media also found out about Eric Williams and all his self pity b.s. They also publicized Jalen Rose and Mike James' problems before that game where the refused to pass to each other and in the process embarrassed the coaching staff.

I think the Raptors' dressing room is closer to Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood than Beverly Hills 90210.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      If the players didn't like each other something would have leaked by now. When that punk Lamond Murray was here during some of the darkest days in Raptors ball problems in the dressing room got to media. The media also found out about Eric Williams and all his self pity b.s. They also publicized Jalen Rose and Mike James' problems before that game where the refused to pass to each other and in the process embarrassed the coaching staff.
                      Yeah that's true. I mean, i don't think there is angst/friction per se. But, from a totallly general, obersvational point of view, it really seems like the guys arent "tight", at least when you look at the benches of other teams during games. Then again, our team is usually losing, so they have good reason to look sombre on the bench. Hopefully Barbo isnt trying to ding everyones girls.

Comment

• RaptorsDevlin: Bargnani expected to play tonight vs Hornets. http://is.gd/om2IMl

====================

Comment

• Amir 7 Blocks & Barg 3 Rebounds! What's that about?

How does someone get twice as many blocks as your Center gets rebounds? Does anyone else find that frustrating! I mean don't get me wrong. I love the blocks but come on, 3 rebounds from a 7 footer? What gives?

Comment

• I don't really care how many rebounds he had. He carried the Raptors to a win in the 4th.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                              I don't really care how many rebounds he had. He carried the Raptors to a win in the 4th.
                              You may not care about it tonight, but you can't seriously say you're happy in general about it. Never gonna win against the big boys consistently with him at C.

Anyways, it should be more about Amir's SEVEN BLOCKS! BIG UPS!

Comment

• Carried the raptors? what? he didn't at all, he had a moderate game, if anyone carried this team tonight it was JOSE...do the math 16x2=32+22=54 points at least that he contributed to our game.

I don't hate Bargs or Weems, but seriously, learn to give credit where it's due. Be a Homer for the whole team, not for individual players.

Comment

Working...
                                X