Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIa HoopsHype.com:

The NBA lockout... when will it end? Andrea Bargnani: "I have no idea, meanwhile I focus on the national team, is what interests me." La Repubblica

Have there been offers? Andrea Bargnani: "Yes, important ones, but I don't want to stress myself. Now I'm here, then we will see." La Repubblica

An offer from Italian clubs? Andrea Bargnani: "More important". La Repubblica

Comment

• Bargs has 19 rebounds today versus BYU (yes, Brigham Young University) in a tournment in Greece - Acropolis of Athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed BYU 102-63.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Bargs has 19 rebounds today versus BYU (yes, Brigham Young University) in a tournment in Greece - Acropolis of Athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed BYU 102-63.
        That will only mean something to me if he can repeat that in the Euro u15's tournament!

Comment

• I almost slapped myself looking at that stat!

Comment

• mangokid wrote: View Post
            bargs has 19 rebounds today versus byu (yes, brigham young university) in a tournment in greece - acropolis of athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed byu 102-63.
            its a mericle!!! Priase the lord!!!!

Comment

• Andrea Bargnani grabs 19 Rebounds in a game!

Ryan.Wolstat wrote:
              Yes you read that right.

The most surprising news of the day was that Andrea Bargnani has followed up a 19 point, 10-rebound performance for Italy against Bulgaria with 19 rebounds against Brigham Young. Yes, he was playing an NCAA squad with only three players 6-foot-9 or taller, but 19 rebounds in 20 minutes against anybody is a significant achievement for the NBA’s charter member of the anti-rebounding fan club.
              http://blogs.canoe.ca/courtside/gene...unds-in-a-game

Thank God he got more than 5 rebounds LOL!
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8we-MMImOhs

Here is the Video of the game. the games I have watched this summer of him he's actually trying to rebound and block out I think we may have a new bargs on our hand. His help defence was a bit better from what i saw on this video

Comment

• @ the 10 second mark, the ball bounces directly to him.

I'm still not convinced at all that he's a changed man, but still uh...congrats, I guess.

Comment

• That's 4 F@!$%&(ing games worth for him! Sign him to one of those NHL 15 year deals! This guy sounds like a keeper! :-|

Comment

• Thanks Stu. Wow, I'm not used to seeing Bargs pull down that many boards. He looked good but I'm hesitant to make anything of this game based on the inferior competition. Glad to see he is keeping active playing for his country this summer. Italy looks good in friendly games so far. Lets see how they will fare in their pool against Serbia, Germany, Latvia, France and Israel respectively. First game is August 31st Serbia Vs Italy. It should be a good game. We should be able to better analyze where he is at right now against an equal opponent.
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Grabbing rebounds has never been a problem for Bargnani. Doing it consistently has. He grabbed 17 rebounds against Indiana, once. Of course in the next ten games, he didn't grab even 5 rebounds in half of them. I guess he figured he'd grabbed enough rebounds against Indiana.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• He still doesn't look like he's boxing out. Rather, BYU isn't even trying to fight for position.

Comment

• HAHHAA OMG watch from the 1:40 mark...and let the bodies hit the floor! haha

Videos of Bargnani are the best...they always come in the offseason to keep our hopes from completely downing themselves.

Comment

• It could be he was playing mentally handicapped children in wheelchairs.... it still doesn't make 19 rebs any less of an achievement for him.

Just think, not only did he grab 19 rebounds, the opposing team also missed atleast 19 shots while he was on the floor!! (ok some could be offensive but lets not drag him down)

Comment

• Are they gonna be showing the tournament games on the tele or do we have to stream them all?

Comment

Working...
                                X