X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...ls=nbahpsplit3

Comment

• Change of scenery can do wonders..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• think I'm having a mod war with someone.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I think it's Apollo kinging you
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I can't wait for a home game vs the Knicks. I'm waiting for a JV block on Bargs, really hoping for a JV posterize on Bargs tho.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Just because you want that and probably a lot of other people. I want to see bargs block JV..be howls

Comment

• Had to post these quotes....NY Post

Is he being disingenuos or believes only the NY readership gets to read this:

A quote about you last year: “He was never in shape. He didn’t care.” Andrea Bargnani: Who’s that coming from? Q: No name was put on it. Andrea Bargnani: I can tell you that coming into the training camp I was in great shape. And then after the [elbow and wrist] injury, it took me two months to get back on the court. And because of the injury, I couldn’t lift weights at all for two months. That was so bad. When I came back, I was weaker. It was impossible to be in shape.
                His problem has always been cardio. Does an elbow/wrist injury affect cardio exercises?

What are the most unfair criticisms you hear? Andrea Bargnani: I’m very realistic, so I know the areas where I got to get better. I know I got to be a better rebounder, and I know I **** will **** be a better rebounder next season. Criticism, that’s part of the business, part of the sport. Sometimes they’re good. I use that motivation
                Where have I heard that before?

Comment

• Or maybe he believes in what he said?

I will say this. He shouldn't waste his time defending himself from cowards. You have to be a coward to question the man and not put your name to it.

Comment

• This thread is (un)officially closed.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Only until training camps..

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        Only until training camps..
                        This thread might find itself "somewhat" revived, once AB hits Toronto on his first return engagement.

Truth be told, I'll miss this thread - and all the anxiety and debate it created. Right now, most threads are pretty boring, however, once the season starts, I'm sure that will change.

Comment

• RapthoseLeafs wrote: View Post
                          Truth be told, I'll miss this thread - and all the anxiety and debate it created. Right now, most threads are pretty boring, however, once the season starts, I'm sure that will change.

I'll hazard a wild guess that DeMar is the next scapegoat on this team. Or at least I'm hoping he is.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            I'll hazard a wild guess that DeMar is the next scapegoat on this team. Or at least I'm hoping he is.
                            Rudy Gay was a mini-Bargnani in Memphis; they might do some sharing. If Lowry keeps performing under the expectations of the fanbase when he got here, he'll get some threads as well. Ross could be up there as well if his summer league performance continues.

But, DeRozan was already gaining ground on Bargnani in the last couple of years, he's been the understudy.

Comment

• This from ESPN 5-on-5 on who will take the biggest fall in the East:
                              Sunnergren: New York Knicks. A fact that will surely befuddle future historians is that in 2013, the dawn of the age of analytics, a team that thought itself a contender traded for a frontcourt player who couldn't defend, shot 39.9 percent from the floor, and finished dead last among centers in rebounding rate, then proceeded to give him minutes. "Andrea Bargnani," a young student will say with a laugh, shaking his head, before blinking and shutting his history book.
                              Hilarious. I actually kind of hope Bargs plays well for the Knicks now.

Comment

• "Everything Bargnani", the legend continues.

The trade almost gives Bargnani discussions new life.

Comment

Working...
                                X