Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    The team has no depth. Kemba was doing everything he could to get them going. If it weren't for his amazing play they wouldn't even been in the championship game. He carried them on his back, even Calhoun says so.
    For that matter, watching the whole tournament, Kemba carried them the whole time. I heard one commentator say he is the best player in the entire NCAA by virtue of the fact that he literally put the team on his shoulders and said "I got you"

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      You need to go back and read like the last ten pages in here.
      ya, and then go back and read the other 129! haha
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• i say draft knight or enes kanter

Comment

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
          i say draft knight or enes kanter
          wrong thread.

Comment

• WOW! Not only was it reported in NY newspapers but Leo and Rod (ha, the rare time I don't mute them) just discussed the possibility of trading Bargnani.

Bottom line on discussion:
            Team is struggling, look at veteran players (Bargnani, Calderon, Barbosa) who are assets to look at all possibilities to improve team.

I think Leo is reading RR.

Comment

• Yeah, I just heard that too and it sparked my interest. No more company line on Bargnani? Interesting.

Comment

• if we trade bargnani i will stand in the middle of downtown toronto and scream YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  WOW! Not only was it reported in NY newspapers but Leo and Rod (ha, the rare time I don't mute them) just discussed the possibility of trading Bargnani.

Bottom line on discussion:
                  Team is struggling, look at veteran players (Bargnani, Calderon, Barbosa) who are assets to look at all possibilities to improve team.

I think Leo is reading RR.
                  When I heard that, I wondered whether Raptors brass was leaking the information out there in order to a) let it be known they're open to trading him, and b) make it so if he is traded, it doesn't seem like it comes out of nowhere to the fans.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Leo just wants his wank son to play for the Raps, he'll say anything to orchestrate a trade with NYC

Comment

• bargnani for rautins automatically makes us a better team

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                        bargnani for rautins automatically makes us a better team
                        You just TRYNA be funny YO

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          no he's right

Comment

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                            no he's right
                            Right. Andy Rautins is better than Bargs. Good one.

How bout we trade James Johnson for Rautins, that would be an improvement! At least we'd have a Canadian average player instead of an American one

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              bargnani for rautins and 16th pick and a future 1st rounder (2012).. select tristan thompson with knicks pick boom ! two Canadians... next year select kabongo with our lottery pick and Corey Joseph with the knicks pick yessir !

Comment

• I dont think the knicks have any picks for the next decade
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X