Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I live in Ontario but I may as well be from Missouri....so show me. Is the triangle the panacea for curing Bargs 3 pt. shot? Or improve his passing? Does the triangle improve a player's defense? Maybe Phil is thinking about allowing Melo & AB to just play in the offensive zone. I am starting to wonder about PJ. But maybe he's just trying to jack up AB's value.

Comment

• Well Mago doesn't strike me as a long term asset for anybody...

Comment

• in the triangle he will be the kukoc for the knicks. but the triangle offense will not help the bargnani defense. who is their pippen? rodman? wellington?

Comment

• whats he supposed to say?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            whats he supposed to say?

"I tried to trade him but couldn't. So now I'm hoping to god that the triangle will hide his deficiencies and help him find his shot"

Comment

• Marz wrote: View Post
              "I tried to trade him but couldn't. So now I'm hoping to god that the triangle will hide his deficiencies and help him find his shot"
              I hear Grunwald is in the running for the gm job in Memphis....maybe he'll trade for Bargs there.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                I hear Grunwald is in the running for the gm job in Memphis....maybe he'll trade for Bargs there.
                Lol it was a Dolan move, not a Grunwald one.

I actually think Bargnani can work in the triangle offense. He's the ideal big man for that offense and he can practice his shots at certain spots based on the triangle. Defensively, even I'm better than him but it's not like Jackson was a defensive aficionado. Fisher might tell him to just contest shots or if you can't do that, simply get out of the way.
                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Wouldn't it be nice if it was this year's Knicks/Nuggets pick coming to us.? Denver looks like a mess. No sign they will be much better next year. Hopefully New York doesn't get its act together in 2016 too soon.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Wouldn't it be nice if it was this year's Knicks/Nuggets pick coming to us.? Denver looks like a mess. No sign they will be much better next year. Hopefully New York doesn't get its act together in 2016 too soon.
                    That pick will be the best thing coming out of the Bargs trade.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Wouldn't it be nice if it was this year's Knicks/Nuggets pick coming to us.? Denver looks like a mess. No sign they will be much better next year. Hopefully New York doesn't get its act together in 2016 too soon.
                      someone explain this pick situation please?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        someone explain this pick situation please?
                        The higher first round pick between Denver and NY in 2016 goes to us.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          The higher first round pick between Denver and NY in 2016 goes to us.
                          Pretty sure it's the lower pick...or rather, the less favourable pick between NY and Denver.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Pretty sure it's the lower pick...or rather, the less favourable pick between NY and Denver.
                            The less favourable = the higher of the 2. Right? (10 is less favourable than 1)

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              The less favourable = the higher of the 2. Right? (10 is less favourable than 1)
                              Was just clarifying. Higher is often used to refer to more favourable picks in draft jargon.

Comment

• Yeah, up is down and down is up.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X