• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL. This makes me happy.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Now that Chandler is injured, watch Bargs become the starting C. xD
      If the Raps were in the same situation and Bargs was still with us I could actually see Casey doing it.
      "I think he gives us good floor spacing and is mobile enough for playing small-ball."
      OG is our king

Comment

• The mishandling of Andrea Bargnani ????

Andrea Bargnani looking good in New York !
        Yes we got Steve Novak,and paid 2 others not to play here...and draft picks that will likely be late round ....WTF
        Yes I know addition by subtraction ...that's all I hear from the so called geniuses.
        This is what we paid big money to our new GM to orchestrate?

I hope Bargnani goes on to have a great career.
        Suffered through injury and struggles to recover....
        Then must deal with booing from his home crowd...how embarrassing,,,even the other Raptors felt it was bush!

And by the way can Toronto get a half decent coach ?

Comment

• A string of coaches mishandled AB? Maybe AB just finally woke up. And need I remind you he has had at least one good 13 game run in his career. How did that work out?

Comment

• Last night was his only good game this season..
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Raptorfanatic wrote: View Post
              Yes we got Steve Novak,and paid 2 others not to play here...and draft picks that will likely be late round ....WTF
              Yes I know addition by subtraction ...that's all I hear from the so called geniuses.

Then must deal with booing from his home crowd...how embarrassing,,,even the other Raptors felt it was bush!

One good game on the season.

Knicks fans already booed him this year.

But other than that I agree with the idea of him having a good career. I hope he does turn it around. However based on how little effort he noticeably put in to strength and conditioning this summer (due to yet another aliment of course), I'm not optimistic.

Comment

• Jesus what is with these ridiculous assessments? Looking good after one damn game?

Comment

• He's been off the primo is why, plus he's eating good New York Italian restaurant food instead.
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Last night was his only good game this season..
                    In which he went eleven for twenty-five. He's still the same old inefficient volume shooter he always maxed out at.

Comment

• Raptorfanatic wrote: View Post

=

troll
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• lool who cares, hes gone he means nothing, for all i care he can drop 58 the next time the knicks play Charlotte
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• The real Bargnani will show himself sooner or later.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Now that Chandler is injured, watch Bargs become the starting C. xD
                            If the Raps were in the same situation and Bargs was still with us I could actually see Casey doing it.
                            "I think he gives us good floor spacing and is mobile enough for playing small-ball."
                            AB lit it up last night in Charlotte.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Yep.... he keep sdoing that and well, a lot of things become way more clear about Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X