Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Europe????lmfao

Andrea "No Star" Bargnani & Jose "The Spanish X Ray" Calderon aren't even quality NBA starters on NBA championship contending teams in my mind......much less deserve any type of all-star consideration- their collective defense is too atrocious to say the very least.

Ed Davis will be an All Star b4 those 2 ever will.....

Comment

• Bargnani has the better shot..but neither will make the ASG, barring unseem circumstances.

Comment

• Well if some nuclear blast came along during the all star game this year and wiped everyone out, im sure bargs would in a really tight race against i dunno, roy hibbert and lose -__-, but still makes on to the reserve list, well maybe, im sure shaq mite sneak in there on their, the man doesnt retire. And for jose -_-... well yah, even with the nuclear boom, i see him not gettin close.... specially with the his play now, unless calderon from 2 years ago wakes the F up...

Comment

• it's a tie they both lose.

Comment

• your mom wrote: View Post
            it's a tie they both lose.
            No, we lose
            What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

• Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
              No, we lose

Comment

• He's bang on, Bargnani doesn't really like to get physical. We've seen it a few times from him here and there but that's about the extent of it. We need a hardass for a big man coach to help him develop that area of his game (toughness and physicality).
                Toronto's Finest

Comment

• Neither. That honour goes to Linas Kleiza who will also be up for the league's MIP.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• CripwalkinK wrote: View Post
                    He's bang on, Bargnani doesn't really like to get physical. We've seen it a few times from him here and there but that's about the extent of it. We need a hardass for a big man coach to help him develop that area of his game (toughness and physicality).
                    no coach can make you do things that ur not built for....you think a coach is going to make him start banging down low...
                    he is what he is...just dont tell me he's an all star or still has upside...

Comment

• Reggie Evans Tells Andrea Bargnani to "Take Over"

He said he’s watched Andrea Bargnani come out of his shell this season, and he’s not afraid to give him that extra boost of confidence he’ll need to face the extra scrutiny from fans and the media.

“Chris overshadowed a lot of stuff, and I let [Bargnani] know, like, you the all-star. You the franchise. Sometimes people just need to know that: You the man. You the face. Take over. You can take over. But what you’re saying is genuine. It’s not just to make a friend, it’s from the heart.”
                      http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle1762789/

Bargnani's got one vote of confidence. Let's see if other Raptors come out and publicly say this...

Comment

• Nice to hear someone trying to boost his confidence, but I'm not so confident it'll work... or if anything will work for that matter. Sometimes you just gotta look in the mirror and man up, well, if you care enough.

Comment

• You can Taser or douse AB with gasoline and light him on fire and he will still not "take over". He prefers that the world blow by him just like any other D-Leaguer trying to make a team.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Big words coming from Evans, sorry but it isn't in Bargs DNA to take over, when the going gets tough Andrea never gets going.

Comment

• Evans has one foot out of the door along w/ Jose if BC has his way.........furthermore I don't think that the other Raptor players think that highly of Barg's as most look to Jack for leadership........Barg's need a mirror check........all that talent but not the heart to match it....smh

Comment

• [Reggie Evans] : "Yo Bargs, its ok for you to take over. You're the all-star, the franchise player, so just play like it"

[Bargnani] : "Ok. Of course I should be playing like an all-star. All these years I was wondering what I was supposed to do besides
                                chucking up shots, but now its clear. You know I was probably going to play another year of *meh* basketball and D but now that you give me permision to be good I'll just go out there and average 40. You hear that fans, Reggie says I'm allowed to be good so i'm gonna start tearing it up."
                                What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
                                X