Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepz wrote: View Post
    What does that mean? A lot of derogatory chat on these forums. Administrators should clean it up as majority of us are grown adults not juveniles.

Barfs should be thaking Bosh for taking him under his wing and turning him into a terrific perimeter scorer. Wish he could have schooled him better on the boards, but the scoring is good for now.
    LMAO, you think CB taught Bargs...bwwhahahahahahaha......www.miamiheat.com....go there...

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
      Wow! I usually don't care what the media has to say in general, but this is a huge slap to the face of Bosh. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me, not like Miamis 4 games losing streak is Bosh's fault.
      bosh hasnt helped them at all... ever since his numbers went up this season miami's been loosing... i doubt thats just a coincidence....

the same thing used to happen here in T.O .... bosh would put up career numbers & the team looses... he also looks as if he never trained this summer as hard as other offseasons.... if he got any skinnier id hardly be able to see him on NBATV

Bosh is a Looser & he always will be...

i dont see why people think Riley coaching will help them either.. Riley cant score from outside & defend the paint for them soooo there screwed either way LOL
      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Great article. I only wish we traded Bosh a year or two ago so we could've got this ship pointed in the right direction a long time ago. Bosh is a clown, good riddance. Too bad BC tried to appease the CB4 jersey buying masses. Be sure that Denver won't make the same mistake with Melo.

Comment

• It will be quite interesting to see how Barney comes out in Boston. Win or lose if he can assert himself and produce as he has been doing that will validate him. Excited for Friday!

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
            Wow! I usually don't care what the media has to say in general, but this is a huge slap to the face of Bosh. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me, not like Miamis 4 games losing streak is Bosh's fault.
            i remember Wade saying before the season started that the media will riot when they lose a bunch games in a row. And as predictably as ever, the media is doing this.

sleepz wrote: View Post
            What does that mean? A lot of derogatory chat on these forums. Administrators should clean it up as majority of us are grown adults not juveniles.

Barfs should be thaking Bosh for taking him under his wing and turning him into a terrific perimeter scorer. Wish he could have schooled him better on the boards, but the scoring is good for now.
            Bosh didn't teach Bargs shit. I guess you missed the part where Bosh had no leadership skills these past 7 years?
            Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              LOL!!!!!11oneone
              What, that was a typo. lol

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                LMAO, you think CB taught Bargs...bwwhahahahahahaha......www.miamiheat.com....go there...
                You don't have to be ashamed to admit it. He has taken his teachings well.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                  i remember Wade saying before the season started that the media will riot when they lose a bunch games in a row. And as predictably as ever, the media is doing this.

Bosh didn't teach Bargs shit. I guess you missed the part where Bosh had no leadership skills these past 7 years?
                  I hear you. The no leadership qualities has also been adopted by Andrea.

Wow, you guys are sensitive. lol

Comment

miami

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                      bosh hasnt helped them at all... ever since his numbers went up this season miami's been loosing... i doubt thats just a coincidence....

the same thing used to happen here in T.O .... bosh would put up career numbers & the team looses... he also looks as if he never trained this summer as hard as other offseasons.... if he got any skinnier id hardly be able to see him on NBATV

Bosh is a Looser & he always will be...

i dont see why people think Riley coaching will help them either.. Riley cant score from outside & defend the paint for them soooo there screwed either way LOL
                      Who cares Bosh is gone, and I enjoyed watching him. Now its a different team that I also enjoy watching. Your a typical bad fan who has to criticize something because for some sick reason it makes you feel better about yourself.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Nick;53054]Who cares Bosh is gone, and I enjoyed watching him. Now its a different team that I also enjoy watching. Your a typical bad fan who has to criticize something because for some sick reason it makes you feel better about yourself.[/QUOTE\]

we all have our right to our opinions but atleast im not hypocritical & making personal jabs at other fans for there opinions.
                        Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

i dont even remember bosh high-fiving bargs on a good play, let alone take him under his wing.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            Great article. I only wish we traded Bosh a year or two ago so we could've got this ship pointed in the right direction a long time ago. Bosh is a clown, good riddance. Too bad BC tried to appease the CB4 jersey buying masses. Be sure that Denver won't make the same mistake with Melo.
                            totally agree. sleepz might not say it, but i know deep in his heart he knows this.

Comment

its ok sleepz. we know youre a closet bargnani fan, you dont need to come out of the closet now, we just love you for who you really are....
                              dont be ashamed to admit how you rock that Bargnani jersey in the middle of the night, dancing infront of the mirror like youre tom cruise in risky business.
                              dont worry, bargs will not hurt you the same way bosh did when he left toronto....its ok, its ok. there there now...

Comment

• Darko or Bargnani?

Over the last three games he has averaged

Points————22
                                Rebounds—-—9
                                Blocks———--5

Over the last three games Bargnani has averaged

Points————26
                                Rebounds—-—4
                                Blocks———--1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...1NhaC8AzdTPaB4

They are both only 25 years old.

I want to wait a while, like at the 2011 all-star break before answering this question, however.............
                                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X