Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee wrote: View Post
    Dude that's 3 good games for Darko. Let's not get too excited. He's still only averaging 9 pts and 6 rbs a game for the year.
    More like 7 good games.

@Seasonstats, he's also averaging 2.94 blocks a game.

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
      Dude that's 3 good games for Darko. Let's not get too excited. He's still only averaging 9 pts and 6 rbs a game for the year.
      Maybe you should tell that to Raptor fans who think 15 games is career. Or a season.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
        LMAO, you think CB taught Bargs...bwwhahahahahahaha......www.miamiheat.com....go there...
        Sorry I could not help myself with the mustache joke since Bosh really is Wade and LeBron's lapdog.
        Anyway to suggest Bosh took Bargs under his wing and taught him anything at all is a joke. Bosh has never ever played for anyone but Bosh, and held back just about everyone else because of that. There is more fun and comraderie on the team today than at any time Bosh was here. These guys are actually liking each other, talking, and respecting each other, where with Bosh here there was nothing but sucking up to the so called man. Well all of a sudden he's not the best big man anylonger, and actually as I had said many times he does not even make the top ten. He now needs to learn to pass, play defense, and not get pushed around by everyone and that's proving difficult. Anyway I'm not a bad guy so I wish Bosh nothing but trouble, and disgrace!

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
          i dont even remember bosh high-fiving bargs on a good play, let alone take him under his wing.
          It never happened. I watched every single game and whether Bargs played good or bad Bosh was nowhere to be seen. He could have helped with encouragement but Bosh only cares for himself and now he's relegated to fourth option on a supposed collusion championship team. Yes that's right fourth because Haslem is better and has performed better than Bosh until he got injured.

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
            Lol, you make it seem like I don't like Bargnani. Nothing is personal for me believe me, it's all about ball skills. I don't own any Raptor jersey unfortunately (last jersey I had was the retro Sonics Ray Allen jersey in yellow).

I'm not worried about anyone leaving town at all. I just don't get into lynch-mob mode taking childlike glee in a perceived revenge of sorts. In fact I'm pleased Bosh is gone. New direction for the franchise, no one to blame for failures and now there is a roll reversal of sorts with the fanbase. All of those 'haters' last year have turned into "go to Miami or LA website if you don't hail Mago" dudes now. lol It's hysterical and entertaining.

Whereas I was hoping the team was on the verge of becomingconsistent and stable between 06-10, I now have renewed hope that with the collection of players trying to establish themselves I can critically observe development and see who can actually be a part of winning when they get good again.

I give Andrea respect for what he's done the past few games, but I'm not losing my hair for 20+pt nights like some of the dudes on this forum. If you don't "hail Mago" you are an evil spirit. If you criticize his defence you are not Raptor fan. lol

It's fun observing those that have such a vested interest in a player. Critical analysis is not bad folks, and is good for everyone. Keeps things balanced.
            sleepz since you really liked Bosh how about buying my never worn, autographed Bosh All Star Jersey?? Let me know if you're interested or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
              Maybe you should tell that to Raptor fans who think 15 games is career. Or a season.
              Darko Miličić --- 5.6 points and 4.1 rebounds in 17.5 mins/game, played 319 season games.

Andrea Barney --- 13.7 points and 4.8 rebounds in 29 mins/game, played in 301 games.

Per 36 minutes? my fucking pleasure:

Andrea --- 22.8 points and 5 rebounds
              Darko --- 12.2 points, 8.3 rebounds

But no Timmy W, we can compare 3 games with Darko to Barney and his measly 15 games, if that makes you any happier.

Comment

• Bargnani as of now

Barg showed he can get to the line (example Boston, philly) and he can hit them well. It gives him such an edge on O cause when the shot isnt falling, he can get to the line and score free points.

Darko has showed flashes of an excellent future, but, flashes are not enough.

Great post.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                  Darko Miličić --- 5.6 points and 4.1 rebounds in 17.5 mins/game, played 319 season games.

Andrea Barney --- 13.7 points and 4.8 rebounds in 29 mins/game, played in 301 games.

But no Timmy W, we can compare 3 games with Darko to Barney and his measly 15 games, if that makes you any happier.
                  How did you get from 13.7 pts in 29 minutes to 22.8 pts per 36 min for Bargnani?

Comment

• Ya but dude, seriously? 3 games. These are the best 3 games of his life! Bargnani is at least consistent.
                    Just lost of whooole lot of respect whoever dares compare these two.
                    Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 26, 2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• I've always wanted Darko to show that he can play, and he caan block shots, but really? They're not even close. Good post though.

Comment

• Great find man! Was a good article and a fair one at that. I've always been a big fan and supporter of Bargnani and really hope the rest of the league starts to see it too.

Comment

• Joey, your avatar is priceless.

Comment

• hey good for Darko, he's eaten enough shit in this biased league.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post

Matty (since we're apparently adding `y's to people's names in an attempt to belittle them- brilliant!), I really have no idea what your point is. I didn't start the thread, and my only response was to comment on the fact that people overreact to such a small sample size. As well as apparently to people commenting on that fact. Ironic, isn't it?

And if I feel that 15 games is too small a sample size, it pretty much goes without saying that I think 3 games is too small a sample size.

Maybe in the future, before you jump to massive (and incorrect) assumptions, and make an ass of yourself, read more carefully before you respond to someone. And maybe try and do it with some respect either way. It goes a long way.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                More like 7 good games.

@Seasonstats, he's also averaging 2.94 blocks a game.
                                LOLL this thread was a joke right??

Comment

Working...
                                X