• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Rasho in 2006-07 and 2007-08.
    lol
    Let's go Raptors!

Comment

• This thread makes Zan Tabak a sad panda.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
        If i wanted a comeback i'd tell ur grandma to spit.
        lol. awesome

Comment

• to be perfectly honest, i love threads like this.

sure it's postivity based on extreme subjectivity.. but its better than the regular objective pessimism on this board. it's depressing opening the forum, and EVERY thread is "bargs has to go", "triano should be fired", "trade davis now!"

it's nice to know somebody has something nice to say about the team and players we all apparently support.. even if he's setting himself up to get bombarded by the hater peanut gallery

Comment

• "peanut gallery"

awesome

Comment

• I laughed when I read this. Is Bargnani the best centre the Raptors have had? No. But he's close. Then again, this team in its short history has never had many memorable/notable centres.

Comment

• The game against the Bulls showed what AB means to this team and what guys like Amir and Weems are capable of doing

Comment

• Prezec was pretty notable

Comment

Prezec was pretty notable
                    Who was Prezec? And if you meant Brezec, he wasn't notable.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      Who was Prezec? And if you meant Brezec, he wasn't notable.
                      Primoz Brezec..the gangsta

Comment

Love Oak...but...he played forward.
                        I wasn't aware centers were 3 point shooters, either. great thread

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                          I wasn't aware centers were 3 point shooters, either. great thread
                          Wow, you know nothing about hoops. go away.

PS way to avoid a legit comment, ie, tell me a better centre.

In your mind, Centres are not allowed to shoot 3s? Wow. Are point guards allowed to block shots? Can shooting guards rebound?

Comment

• He might be, but it doesn't really matter does it? Until this team wins in the playoffs being the 'top -enter position- in Raptor history' status is pointless. It doesn't matter if you lead a team in scoring if they win 100 games in 5 years.

Comment

• Really Buddha? A trade Bargnani trade? C'mon man.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                                YOU ARE RIGHT!

if bargs was playing we prob. loose by more & Boozer prob gets 54 instead of 34...LOL

he def. showed us all... his value! LOL

he def showed us we no worse off without him..

bulls are a good team & we prob. loose with bargs too...

atleast davis didnt get abused by Nazi & kwame & big Ben..

i bet even Hoffa would punish bargs in the post LOL

Boozer has made a living punishing people in the post...& alot have failed at guarding him... hes a beast..the kind of beast we need
                                What a pretty post.

Bargnani would at least space the floor, bring Boozer or Noah out of the paint on D. Actually score in and outside the paint. Because we have no other scoring options, and our starters were all more than -20 on this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X