No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of your 5,000 posts are trolling bargnani?

Comment

• ..... you high man
      dude... i want w.e your smokin

Comment

• the_aftermath wrote: View Post
        I don't even know if youre trying to be funny, but its really not. Without Bargs, who is clearly the best player on this team, we don't win games.
        we won tonight...

Comment

• What's "eom"? Sorry if this is a stupid question
          Foot Locker Deals

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            we won tonight...
            we're 1-4 without him

Comment

• Picture of Buddah when he made this thread:

Comment

• i need a troll ignore button

Comment

• Everything Bargnani

2011 is the year. The reign of King Bargs. First will be All Star game, then playoffs. Weems/Peja and Caldy will be traded, and the new era will begin.

Comment

• I'm with you on the trades. I doubt the All-Star game and playoffs this season.

How long before this thread turns in to a proper sh!tshow?

Comment

• Comment

• Haha! I like ur enthusiasm
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• He's been a better scorer this year that's for sure , but not enough to be an all star. There is no doubt Peja will be gone. I'm not saying we should trade Bargnani but it might not hurt to put his name out there to see what his value is.

Comment

• that seems like a pretty good trade, but the NBA trade machine thing says that it will screw up all of the teams except for the bulls.

Comment

• If the team wins tonight while limiting the opponents to less than 100 points on the road, while outscoring Houston in the paint - all without Bargs, I wonder where this thread would go?
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Wouldn't mean anything, their still 1-4 without him. People think their playing great D while its okay D and the opponent just misses easy shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X