Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I'm not saying he is exempt from criticizing him. You seem to criticize him exclusively. You son, are just a Bargs hater, not even a raptors fan. I think you might come to this board just to relish in the hate-on for Bargnani. That is pathologically disturbing and indicative of perhaps some deep seeded angst or discomfort in your emotional life.
    I want nothing more than to see this team do well. So with that being said, your nonsense needs to stop. Please and thank you. I criticize him because he's the focal point of the team. He makes the most money, he takes the most shots, so he should bear the majority of criticism.
    Last edited by MangoKid; Wed Jan 5, 2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
      I want nothing more than to see this team do well. So with that being said, your nonsense needs to stop. Please and thank you. I criticize him because he's the focal point of the team. He makes the most money, he takes the most shots, so he should bear the majority of criticism.
      "he makes the most money, he takes the most shots"....therfore gets the most criticism..

so DD lets his man blow by him and school him....that's Bargs' fault....

There is no discussing with you, you are on some kind of tangent today

Comment

"he makes the most money, he takes the most shots"....therfore gets the most criticism..

so DD lets his man blow by him and school him....that's Bargs' fault....

There is no discussing with you, you are on some kind of tangent today
        Why are you deflecting the criticism off of Bargnani and onto Derozan? This is a Bargnani thread, no?

Comment

Why are you deflecting the criticism off of Bargnani and onto Derozan? This is a Bargnani thread, no?
          As stated, you are trolling this very valid thread trying to corrupt it. I will not engage in any further dialogue with you until you grow a pair, "mango"

Comment

• "Mango"

Comment

"Mango"

What ever happened to Chris Kattan? He was a very funny dude but I don't see him in anything anymore.

Christ, has there ever been a player that has people more divided than Bargnani? It is hard to fathom the amount of hatred directed at this guy. I'm seriously contemplating the thought that maybe, just maybe, he should be traded just so I don't have to read anymore bullshit slagging his play. It really does take away from the enjoyment of this board. After every friggin game, someone has to start a friggin thread shitting on Bargnani. WTF! He is a solid player. His offensive development has been evident but his defensive development has been slower. I think he will continue to improve. He is still the best player we have and a very good one at that. I'm cheering for the guy.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                What ever happened to Chris Kattan? He was a very funny dude but I don't see him in anything anymore.

Christ, has there ever been a player that has people more divided than Bargnani? It is hard to fathom the amount of hatred directed at this guy. I'm seriously contemplating the thought that maybe, just maybe, he should be traded just so I don't have to read anymore bullshit slagging his play. It really does take away from the enjoyment of this board. After every friggin game, someone has to start a friggin thread shitting on Bargnani. WTF! He is a solid player. His offensive development has been evident but his defensive development has been slower. I think he will continue to improve. He is still the best player we have and a very good one at that. I'm cheering for the guy.
                Yeah, Kattan was funny. He might be one of those guys who after SNL can never really make it.

King Bargs.

Comment

As stated, you are trolling this very valid thread trying to corrupt it. I will not engage in any further dialogue with you until you grow a pair, "mango"
                  You started a thread called "King Bargs". To think that it would be criticism free would be silly. I can criticize the guy all I want if I feel he warrants it. I'm not gonna give the guy criticism if I feel he doesn't deserve it. I've defended Bargnani in the past, so I'm not a "hater".

It's funny that you said I should "grow a pair". That statement doesn't even apply to this conversation. "Grow a pair" would entail that I was shying away from something, that I wasn't standing up for something. I already have my pair. Yet, you've tried to depict me in some slanderous way. Maybe you should find out the meaning of a phrase before you toss it around and making yourself look uber foolish.

Comment

"Mango"

You stay classy. It's pretty evident that you don't know how to debate and you resort to petty tactics.

Comment

Is Bargnani a solid player? Sure. Is he worth the money he's being paid? Probably. But when you're dubbed THE guy of the team, that the offense rolls through you and you take the majority of the shots on the team, you're gonna be under a microscope. My beef is that he could be a better player than he is right now. Maybe it's still a part of him growing as a player but he needs to be more assertive, more aggressive and do a better job of recognizing matchups and mismatches.

Comment

• lol typical multipaul thread. somebody rightly criticizes his lover and all of the sudden multipaul cries like a little girl. how you haven't been banned from this forum is beyond me.

Comment

Is Bargnani a solid player? Sure. Is he worth the money he's being paid? Probably. But when you're dubbed THE guy of the team, that the offense rolls through you and you take the majority of the shots on the team, you're gonna be under a microscope. My beef is that he could be a better player than he is right now. Maybe it's still a part of him growing as a player but he needs to be more assertive, more aggressive and do a better job of recognizing matchups and mismatches.
                          You actually said this Mango: "he gets paid the most so he should be criticised the most"......

Comment

You're right. But it has been beaten like a dead horse. No, even more. Its like Barg's defensive shortcomings have been beaten like a dead horse, then a steam roller runs over the horse. The pancake that is now the horse is drawn and quartered and run through a meat grinder. The meat is then then shoved into sausage casings, aged for 6 months, hung in a butcher shop window, cut in pieces and sold by the pound. The whole town buys some, and slowly masticate it, digest it in their bowels and shit it into the toilet. That shit floating in the toilet is what I have to read on this site and it gets tiring after every game.
                            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

You're right. But it has been beaten like a dead horse. No, even more. Its like Barg's defensive shortcomings have been beaten like a dead horse, then a steam roller runs over the horse. The pancake that is now the horse is drawn and quartered and run through a meat grinder. The meat is then then shoved into sausage casings, aged for 6 months, hung in a butcher shop window, cut in pieces and sold by the pound. The whole town buys some, and slowly masticate it, digest it in their bowels and shit it into the toilet. That shit floating in the toilet is what I have to read on this site and it gets tiring after every game.
                              But hey dan, according to the geniuses here "he gets paid the most" so the criticism is warranted, even if invalid lol

Comment

• What MangoKid has said in this thread isn't so bad. He's entitled. Its shit like when Bargs is injured and people delight in his injury or after ever game starting a thread saying he should be traded or benched, or whenever you say something positive about his play you have yahoos saying d e l u s i o n a l.

Comment

Working...
                                X