No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG gets paid the most. Therefore he should be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA EVER.

Comment

• Everyone knows that Bargnani has a pretty good game on offense, though he does tend to take a tad too many bad shots when he should have passed the ball instead.

My own thinking is because Bargs is primarily a one way player he would be best utilized coming off the bench like J. Crawford. I don't need to go into all the reasons for this again and it probably won't happen this season.

However, if he is still around come the next season whenever that will be, then it would not surprise me to see him come off the bench at that time and going forward.

I do think that if comes off of the bench that he would have shot at winning the sixth man of the year award.
      Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jan 5, 2011, 07:13 PM.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
        KG gets paid the most. Therefore he should be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA EVER.
        He may not be the best ever but he definitely ranks among the top ten if not top five NBA Power Forwards ever.

He generates a lot of revenue for the NBA now that he plays for the Celtics. That should not be ignored when determining how much he should get paid.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Bargnani's2nd game back and Puts Up a Team Leading Double 20

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310105005

Comment

• Another great double/double night for Andrea vs. Cleveland.

25 points and +29 !!!!

Comment

• King Bargs!

Comment

• hahaha nice post Pesterm. +29 is pretty dam good. He had a great game.

Comment

• Wright was +32. That guy REALLY needs more min.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    Wright was +32. That guy REALLY needs more min.
                    Can't agree more.
                    The little things that he brings to the floor cannot be replaced; where as Weems' scoring has already become redundant and replaceable.
                    Wright does not look for his own shot. Ever. And because of this unselfishness he is rewarded with teammates wanting to get him involved. Always within the offense. I wasn't a huge fan before, but this last stretch of games have opened my eyes.

He is True Grit.

Comment

• You beat me to it.

He played really well tonight. Looks like he shook some rust off.

And how about Julian Wright? I love seeing that guy bust out like this every now and then. He has so much potential. I hope he can figure out how to put it all together one day for the Raptors.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jan 5, 2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        hahaha nice post Pesterm. +29 is pretty dam good. He had a great game.
                        Just waiting for the +/- doesn't mean anything (unless its negative) rebuttal.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Just waiting for the +/- doesn't mean anything (unless its negative) rebuttal.
                          hahahaha ... Indeed.
                          But I still say it doesn't mean much.

We lose by 20; our main guy who is on the floor the most, is -20.
                          We win by 20; our main guy who is on the floor the most, is +20.
                          Makes sense.
                          Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 6, 2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• King Bargs!

Comment

• I address this today:
                              The Pluses and Minuses of +/-
                              http://raptorsrepublic.com/2011/01/0...nd-minuses-of/
                              http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

• Liston wrote: View Post
                                I address this today:
                                The Pluses and Minuses of +/-
                                http://raptorsrepublic.com/2011/01/0...nd-minuses-of/
                                thanks man. great read

Comment

Working...
                                X