No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it always Bargnani's fault? The whole team played terrible tonight. He took some horrible shots but that's what happens when you struggle, you keep shooting to try to get out of the slump. The whole team is to blame. Bargnani is not to blame to for this 11 game losing streak. If anything needs to happen, Jay needs to go. Obviously his coaching method isn't working so we need to replace him with someone who can give the team a spark.

Comment

• Bargnani ---- 5-24 fg, 0-5 3 pointers, 3 rebounds, +/- -17, 31 min
      Amir -------- 4-9 fg, 5 rebounds, +/- -9, 20 min

Neither had a good game, but who played better?
      Hands down Amir

Comment

• Il Mago

Il Mago should go.

We haven't been able to get what we need from him. Maybe someone else will. Let's see what we can get for him. Kevin Love?

Comment

• Bargs is still struggling with bad knees, i wouldn't put the blame on him. His release is pretty off. Triano's been just awful though. His schemes on both sides of the ball are horrendous and the fact he isn't giving more minutes to a guy like Davis is maddening. They should shut bargs down for a couple weeks and let him heal. Start Davis. From the little I saw of Trey he looked decent. Give him more minutes.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• bballnut27 wrote: View Post
            Amir -------- 4-9 fg, 5 rebounds, +/- -9, 20 min

Neither had a good game, but who played better?
            Hands down Amir
            Amir MVP Amir MVP

Comment

• Its a sad day when i'd rather have Darko than Andrea.
              We NEED to trade Andrea. The key is to trade him at his best value and be patient. People need to stop getting irrational. This season is down the drain, so what if we lose to Minni. Personally i keep cheering them on whether they win or lose. I can't tell you how much it means to me to get a top 3 pick in the draft next season.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                Its a sad day when i'd rather have Darko than Andrea.
                We NEED to trade Andrea. The key is to trade him at his best value and be patient. People need to stop getting irrational. This season is down the drain, so what if we lose to Minni. Personally i keep cheering them on whether they win or lose. I can't tell you how much it means to me to get a top 3 pick in the draft next season.

You'd seriously rather have Darko? Would you mind me asking why? Darko has had his chances with multiple franchises, he just isn't very good.

Comment

• juss keep em both, and not do nuthin.... seriously, they're both pretty cheap considering all things. They arent great at wat they do, but at the moment it rly doesnt matter. We suk..... and quite frankly all we have to look forward to is the draft.

Bargs can be a rly good 6th man, or 3rd option on offence, and all we can rly do is wait for the year to end and draft high and get someone good.

Wait for the year to end, do the draft re- evaluate talent, and go intpo nex year again, and at tat point u might wanna get rid of jay so tat we have some new blood coaching the team to make sure our neww rookies don learn bad habits, like no D.

Trade bargs nex year for a bunch of picks but otherwise juss keep him around since there is rly NUTHIN bttr on this roster ( although leandro is still cool and deserves bttr, possibly jose too)

Comment

• LOOOL must be the new S M H
                    Last edited by Krix; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 03:40 AM. Reason: forgot that word was banned

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                      5 personal foul by start of the 4th quarter. Spanked by Love in the first 3 quarter. Amir was so effective.

Does anyone know how many games we had Amir in Foul troubles this season
                      If we're going to judge a player by one game, then Bargnani is the worst player on the Raptors.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Stop with the hate people, remember this is a rebuilding year, we are re- tooling through the draft, and that would require us to have bad records. And right now we are not bad enough yet, there are 3 or more teach with worse record than us right now, don't think of it as "we got blown out by team with 10 wins", instead we just made our draft pick even better. Remember, we don't want to make the playoff as a low seed, we want the pick !

Comment

• bigmanshaq wrote: View Post
                          Stop with the hate people, remember this is a rebuilding year, we are re- tooling through the draft, and that would require us to have bad records. And right now we are not bad enough yet, there are 3 or more teach with worse record than us right now, don't think of it as "we got blown out by team with 10 wins", instead we just made our draft pick even better. Remember, we don't want to make the playoff as a low seed, we want the pick !
                          Overall I'd agree. It would be nice to lose to a team with 10 wins (keep in mind the Raps only have 13, people) in a close game.

People keep forgetting the Raps are 7 months in to a full fledged rebuild.

Bargnani is not a first option nor a franchise player.

People should be upset with the outcome of the game as nothing good came of it (except Davis, he played well) but not the process of rebuilding. Go through the bad times to experience the good times.

If we get Kyrie Irving or a player who becomes a legit All-Star, it will all be worth it, IMO.
                          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• What if we drafted Kobe instead of Camby.

Comment

• iT'S Time for a change... It doesn't matter who goes at this point... MLSE/Rogers needs to understand that the fans will be here long after BryCo, #7, Triano--Fans, in a down economy still invest their hard earned money and TIME above all else in this continuum of underachieving...Will they do the right thing??? It seems, they don't see the light of day until games like yesterday! There's obviously a putrid culture of entitlement by some players to get "theirs" every night (see #7 & Bargs) and then the young1z crap that should have never been fed to the masses...

I'm glad that Amir/DeRozan have distanced themselves with their play from Sonny Weems because, they should actually have to improve their games and become legit pros b4 wanting to spearhead a marketing-driven movement... This whole year reeks to the top of the CN tower w/out talents like Bosh and even the shell of Turk but I NEVER really wanted to accept that it'd be like this... Even though, after watching the 1st preseason game at home, I tweeted that I couldn't believe what I was seeing, "The Raps only have 5 guys on the roster with NBA talent"--and we'd win less than the inaugural expansion year...It sucks when your gut is right sometimes!

...I just wish, they didn't feed every1 so much garbage in the 1st place: So my long answer to the short question ends here: HEADS MUST ROLL!!! No one's safe except for AJ, DD, Special Ed...maybe Bayless but he needs the reins/pt as starting pg to see what he can really do...Whole year sucks--last night was the 1st time I turned the game off at the beginning of the 4th Q to watch a movie, "Hancock" was kinda cool styll...SuX man!!!
                              Last edited by KJ-B; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• AJM wrote: View Post
                                I understand what you saying about Andrea but the team was not playing better D when AB was on the bench. I understand that AB was awful but so was the rest of the team. I believe it is Jay's responsibility to motivate the team to play the way that he wants them to play. Ajinca comes in the game instead of Andrea and played exactly where Andrea plays , outside the arc!!! what the hell ?! I can only deal with one 7 footer taking 3s ( not that AB makes them anymore). If jay can't tell Ajinca that he is not suppose to take 3 pointers, then there has to be something wrong with his coaching methods.
                                I disagree with your first point and wholeheartedly agree with your second. Why AB and not the rest of the team? Because AB is ostensibly the best player. If you don't have accountability and effort from your top player, only bad, bad and very bad things can happen as a team. As for your second point, I was thinking the exact same thing watching Ajinca hoist up long range shot after long range shot. If Triano can't reign in a two-bit bench player and demand that he give him what he wants, what's the hope he can do that with his rotation players? And yes, by all means, I want this team to lose, and lose often. But not like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X