Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Ahahahah, you called Chris Bosh an ant!
    He wasn't talking about Bosh dude, read before you troll....

Comment

• j bean wrote: View Post
      The Magician has disappeared!
      see its magic he just reappeared

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        3 more boards / game = top 15 rebounder in nba homie.. then whatchu gonna say
        Well we can't excess your weird dreams so we're just going to keep reality in check.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
          He wasn't talking about Bosh dude, read before you troll....
          wow buddy we get the point, you take everything you read at face value.. your footer is a clear indication

Comment

• yertu damkule wrote: View Post
            sigh. i'm not simmons' biggest fan by any means, but the dump he took this morning had more basketball acumen in it than you'll ever have, my friend.

i do have one request - go play the game. find a group of guys, pick up a ball, head to a gym, and play. but what i want you to do is focus on the one guy who's just there to jack shots, who doesn't understand their defensive/rebounding responsibilities, and who could give two shits about the concept of team basketball. trust me, there's always at least one...of course, in the almost infinitesimally small chance that you do play, i'm guessing that YOU'RE that guy....which would explain a lot.
            I don't know why you respond, anymore. I have Multipaul, Frankthetank and Rapter4Ever on ignore, so I never see their posts, anymore. It makes this forum much, much nicer. I figure anyone who can't have a discussion without throwing in an insult or two if you outargue them has nothing relevant to add to any reasonable discussion.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I think he has a lot of offense. Sounds like you don't but I will say this. A mouse casts a shadow over an ant.
              bosh is the mouse broke lopez the ant

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                I don't know why you respond, anymore. I have Multipaul, Frankthetank and Rapter4Ever on ignore, so I never see their posts, anymore. It makes this forum much, much nicer. I figure anyone who can't have a discussion without throwing in an insult or two if you outargue them has nothing relevant to add to any reasonable discussion.
                Glass houses eh timbo

Comment

wow buddy we get the point, you take everything you read at face value.. your footer is a clear indication
                  Well I can't see your face now can I?

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                    Well I can't see your face now can I?
                    Dunkin Derozan is asked if matt can see his face?

"See Face" he says. That's the only reason it can be. I beleive everything I read. Iv got the judgement of a 4 year old, it's just sometimes I pretend to be smart.

Comment

see its magic he just reappeared
                      If he could reappear just enough to help his team stop this slide then I'd agree with you..

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        what about Thrush Hermit?
                        well, i do like joel plaskett...thrush hermit came along when i was too young to appreciate them (just a dumb high schooler then).
                        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

• yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                          well, i do like joel plaskett...thrush hermit came along when i was too young to appreciate them (just a dumb high schooler then).
                          I like that tune french inhale, i think that was them, sloan used to be good too. they kinda turned too beatles-ey though

Comment

• Deuces!

Comment

no actually i dont care to explain
                              You should care because I think your theory is wrong because you're not considering age.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                You should care because I think your theory is wrong because you're not considering age.
                                Age is irrelivant in this situation. Bosh is one year older in age and five years older in basketball experience.

Bosh was the engine of the team. He was given a long leash. Bargnani had no role. He stood at the 3 point line year after year. Where does age play a role in this?

Comment

Working...
                                X