No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, you know that Bargs game against NY when he was in full God mode? Yeah, Klezia had the highest +/- that game. He's been playing well of late, give him props. He still really, really, really needs to improve his rebounding and D, but he's lately been scoring efficiently to make up for it.

Comment

• Bargs is healthy again.

Andrea Bargnani 26.6 PT .521 of 19.2 FG .794 of 6.8 FT .400 of 3.0 3P 6.0/0.2 RB 1.6 AS 0.0 BL 0.6 ST 2.6 TO 3.0 PF 38.0 MN 5/5 GS (last 5 games)

Andrea Bargnani 27.3 PT .549 of 19.0 FG .800 of 6.4 FT .450 of 2.9 3P 5.4/0.3 RB 1.7 AS 0.0 BL 0.7 ST 2.6 TO 2.6 PF 38.7 MN 7/7 GS (last 7 games)

Andrea Bargnani 25.6 PT .500 of 19.2 FG .839 of 6.2 FT .387 of 3.1 3P 5.4/0.6 RB 1.6 AS 0.0 BL 0.5 ST 2.7 TO 2.7 PF 37.5 MN 10/10 GS (last 10 games)

Comment

• Without Bargs the Raps Lose

Yet another winnable game sent down the drain. The Raps lose, despite building a substantial early-game point lead.

Why you ask?

1. No Bargs- Raptors have no offensive powerhouse without him.

2. No calls for Dero- refs blatantly hating on our boy. To that effect, Bargs has "earned" the BS respect of the BS refs, so without him, we are hurtin. I feel bad for Dero.

What is the solution? What to do without Bargs?

Comment

• DeRozan will soon start to get the calls. This happens to almost all young players.

Of course the Raptors need Bargnani on the floor scoring points each night.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            DeRozan will soon start to get the calls. This happens to almost all young players.

Of course the Raptors need Bargnani on the floor scoring points each night.
            I hear ya. We def need an option 3 and 4 for offense though, or else we will turn into the CB4 era raps all over again (Plan A- give ball to Chris, Plan B- give ball to Chris, etc etc)

Comment

• Raptors need to trade Bargs, Dorsey, Weems, for Varejao, Harangody and Erden, and play Andy in C position.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                I hear ya. We def need an option 3 and 4 for offense though, or else we will turn into the CB4 era raps all over again (Plan A- give ball to Chris, Plan B- give ball to Chris, etc etc)
                It's coming. The Raptors have Plan A: Bargnani, Plan B: DeRozan and hopefully after the draft a Plan C. Once DeRozan starts getting calls he will be a 20PPG scorer. The Raptors have never had two 20 PPG scorers.

e2thed wrote: View Post
                Raptors need to trade Bargs, Dorsey, Weems, for Varejao, Harangody and Erden, and play Andy in C position.
                This isn't golf.

Comment

It's coming. The Raptors have Plan A: Bargnani, Plan B: DeRozan and hopefully after the draft a Plan C. Once DeRozan starts getting calls he will be a 20PPG scorer. The Raptors have never had two 20 PPG scorers.
                  That will be the day. But, then again, defense wins games/series, so we have a long way to go on that end.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Raptors need to trade Bargs, Dorsey, Weems, for Varejao, Harangody and Erden, and play Andy in C position.
                    And the award for best comedy goes to e2thed!

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                      That will be the day. But, then again, defense wins games/series, so we have a long way to go on that end.
                      DeRozan is scoring 16PPG a game on the season without getting calls. His scoring over the past couple months has been closing in on 20. I think he has the potential to be an excellent defender and he seems to want to be that player. He just needs more work.

Comment

• what is reggie doing anyways, is he freezing his foot with icecubes all day....
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

DeRozan is scoring 16PPG a game on the season without getting calls. His scoring over the past couple months has been closing in on 20. I think he has the potential to be an excellent defender and he seems to want to be that player. He just needs more work.
                          Oh, i agree, i didnt mean just derozan, but the whole team.

Comment

• DeRozan can definitely score 20 a game. And I can see Davis scoring in the 13-16 range.

Comment

what is reggie doing anyways, is he freezing his foot with icecubes all day....
                              Prolly playing Killzone 3 all day wearing blue velvet 3d goggles

Comment

raptors need to trade bargs, dorsey, weems, for varejao, harangody and erden, and play andy in c position.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X