• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what? NBA 2K11?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      In what? NBA 2K11?
      Bargnani is a destroyer of defenses in 2k11. He's also, for some reason, a blocking machine.

Comment

In what? NBA 2K11?
        21.8 PPG
        5.3 RPG
        0.7 BPG

So 4.7 more REB, 2.3 more blocks (which according to Tim W are irrelavent) and young Raptors___ has his ideal man

Comment

• jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
          Bargnani is a destroyer of defenses in 2k11. He's also, for some reason, a blocking machine.
          and in real life

Comment

• greg oden and bargnani

When i think about those two i think if we bring oden in and he stays healty plus the u coming draft i get a bit exited

do you think oden at the 5 and bargnani at the 4 can be on of the
            deadliest front court in the league combination of great defense and letal offense

adding james johnson defence at the 3 demar and maybe irving if were lucky

so the question is would you buy in to the idea of oden barg j.johnson DD and cal or irving

how fast can you say playoffs!!!

Comment

• ab7 wrote: View Post
              When i think about those two i think if we bring oden in and he stays healty plus the u coming draft i get a bit exited

deadliest front court in the league combination of great defense and letal offense

so the question is would you buy in to the idea of oden barg j.johnson DD and cal or irving

So you think Oden switches teams and cities and all of a sudden he's magically cured? His injury is legit. I wouldn't throw money at that guy.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                21.8 PPG
                5.3 RPG
                0.7 BPG

So 4.7 more REB, 2.3 more blocks (which according to Tim W are irrelavent) and young Raptors___ has his ideal man
                Yeah, because almost doubling his rebounding total and tripling his blocks is something he can fix over a long weekend...

Comment

Nothing in his pro career would suggest that he can stay healthy. He's a high risk/reward player.

I think the most likely scenario for him is that he retires early as a bust. I hope he proves me completely wrong because it's a shame what he's gone through.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    So you think Oden switches teams and cities and all of a sudden he's magically cured? His injury is legit. I wouldn't throw money at that guy.
                    i get you point i am only saying if he can remain healty (exemple of ilgauskas he started is career always injured and id say he played is share of games )

Comment

• We are taking chance on Bayless and James Johnsons on NBA these days. I think signing Oden to 2 years contract in the rebuilding stage that Toronto is, makes a complete sense.

Comment

In what? NBA 2K11?
                        Bwahahahaha.
                        “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• There's a good chance he can never stay healthy. His legs are actually not the same length. What possessed Portland to take him is just baffling. While reaching there is a chance someone might get a serviceable player. And he will probably come cheap. But nothing indicates it is worth our time.
                          “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• JJ and Bayless' combined contract value per year is around $3.5M/year. That's not risky at all.

I don't think a two year deal is going to appeal to the guy. Somebody is going to offer more. How much money were you thinking on that two year deal?

Comment

I really don't understand all the hoops people will try and jump through to allow Bargnani to be part of the future of the team. Gambling on Oden just to hide Bargnani's weaknesses (which can't actually be hidden) is asking for trouble. And what you are asking is whether to keep Bargnani or Davis. Well, I'm going to go with the one who isn't a massive liability on one end of the court. Sorry to keep harping on that, but you brought it up. Davis isn't nearly as good an offensive player, but he at least isn't a liability on that end (and anyone who argues he is knows little about basketball, sorry to say).

I've used this analogy before, but I think it's a good one. Bargnani is like a very unique coffee table that, unfortunately goes with almost nothing. And it's really not that great to begin with. It's a lot easier just to trade the coffee table in for something that will go with more things. Davis goes with just about anything. So does Amir.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                                We are taking chance on Bayless and James Johnsons on NBA these days. I think signing Oden to 2 years contract in the rebuilding stage that Toronto is, makes a complete sense.
                                Bayless and Johnson actually make contributions. Oden is just gonna steal money.

Comment

Working...
                                X