No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis has the potential to be a far better center than Andrea Bargnani. He only needs to fill out his frame. The dude needs to sort out he FT shot though. Why must these defensive bangers all struggle at the line? It's like a law of nature. I think Einstein has an equation mathematically depicting it.

Banger = 0.5FT

Well, actually that's my equation but it sounds more credible when I throw an Einstein or two in there.
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Mar 29, 2011, 01:15 PM. Reason: iphone...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Yeah, because almost doubling his rebounding total and tripling his blocks is something he can fix over a long weekend...
      In Multipaul's mind, Bargnani can do anything. Hell, he gave him 7 rebounds and 2 blocks per game since January in the other thread by just typing it! Reality is a foreign concept to him.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
        In Multipaul's mind, Bargnani can do anything. Hell, he gave him 7 rebounds and 2 blocks per game since January in the other thread by just typing it! Reality is a foreign concept to him.
        Tim, I have been pretty cordial with you, and would ask that even if you disagree with me, to at least act with a measure of civility and dignity. Think about the kids at least please.

Yours truly
        Multipaul

Comment

Yeah, because almost doubling his rebounding total and tripling his blocks is something he can fix over a long weekend...
          Come on Apollo, be nice

Comment

• We're all friends here guys. Let's not take things too seriously. We're going to disagree on aspects of the team but we all want the same results.

Comment

We're all friends here guys. Let's not take things too seriously. We're going to disagree on aspects of the team but we all want the same results.
              I agree with Apollo. I think we can all agree that we want to see the Raps win, and King Bargs become recognized as the All Star he is.

Peace!

Comment

• This 'matt in tdot' is not me, FWIW!

matt in tdot:
                Are there any teams that would call for Bargnani? Would teams offer an SF or top 10 draft pick this year?

Luke Byrnes:
                I'm not a huge fan of Bargs for the price tag he carries. He can score, but that is about it. In the right spot, he could help a team out, but they would have to have a low-post defender/rebounder because Bargnani doesn't provide much of those skills. A top-ten pick in this draft might be worth it because there is so little depth in this draft and you know that Bargs can, at the very least, give you 20 points a night.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Chat.asp?C...#ixzz1I0jlEt9o

Comment

• Bargnani isn't the result. He's a variable.

Comment

• Bargnani is a lot cheaper than Reshard Lewis. He's getting paid like half as much. They'll get something good for him in my opinion.

Comment

Bargnani isn't the result. He's a variable.
                      Or the Constant...like Desmond

L O S T

Comment

• I say, IF they can get him for cheap, why not? he could be good or if could totally f-up his knees again. but at least we get him for cheap.

Comment

• Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                          I say, IF they can get him for cheap, why not? he could be good or if could totally f-up his knees again. but at least we get him for cheap.
                          That's the thing. You got 30 teams in the league taht have the same mindset. Everyone thinks they can get him for cheap, but in the end, it's gonna cost a team upwards of 4-5 million per season. For me, that's not worth it.

Comment

Ed Davis has the potential to be a far better center than Andrea Bargnani. He only needs to fill out his frame. The dude needs to sort out he FT shot though. Why must these defensive bangers all struggle at the line? It's like a law of nature. I think Einstein has an equation mathematically depicting it.

Banger = 0.5FT

Well, actually that's my equation but it sounds more credible when I throw an Einstein or two in there.
                            Yes, he has the potential to be a better C than AB, but we need him at PF. And a real C to fill out our team. I think it is too much for ED to try and play against other C's night after night.
                            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              That's the thing. You got 30 teams in the league taht have the same mindset. Everyone thinks they can get him for cheap, but in the end, it's gonna cost a team upwards of 4-5 million per season. For me, that's not worth it.
                              I'd rather throw 4-5 million at Liston to head up a stats group with the team

Comment

• Sign him for under 5 million and I have no problem with getting Oden. I wouldn't want him as a starter though. He has to prove he can play consistent minutes off the bench and stay healthy before he thinks about smelling a starting spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X