• Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Bayless- Steve Blake
    a shorter shannon brown with good court vision

Comment

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
      a shorter shannon brown with good court vision
      I like blake and brown, both those guys are dope. cant believe the lakers got brown from charlotte and turned him into who he is today, he was rotting under larry brown in charlotte

Comment

• its that time of year agaiiinnn.... Bargnani for PM?

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
          its that time of year agaiiinnn.... Bargnani for PM?
          Sure hes on Liberal side, because hes a loser.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
            Sure hes on Liberal side, because hes a loser.
            hahahaha
            Harsh... possibly true.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
              tim w does an interview with bargnani /// hey bargs many people have been very critical me included of your reb.... Bargnani "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WERE THINKING"/// gives tim the people's eybrow... then says this one is for the thousands in attendance and the millions annnnd millions of bars fans watching around the world... throws down mic... slips on elbow pad... and gives tim w the people's elbowww...
              i doubt bargnani would want to exert that much physical energy.

Comment

• Mago Maniacs

In case no one pays attention to the stats on the main page of the Raptors forum this thread now has over 100,000 views in like a half year. Crazy. You guys are all "Mago Maniacs".

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  In case no one pays attention to the stats on the main page of the Raptors forum this thread now has over 100,000 views in like a half year. Crazy. You guys are all "Mago Maniacs".
                  keep mago mania aliveeeee!!!

Comment

• Wow ... good eye.

And I think whether we like it or not, (or whether he tries to be or not) Bargs is the most polarizing player on the entire roster.
                    His game just BEGS to be discussed and dissected.

Comment

Do you guys worry what might happen to your traffic if and when Bargnani is traded? He's definitely a catalyst for debate!
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Horses die all the time Tim.

Comment

• Strong Praise For Bargnani

At 25 years old, Andrea Bargnani was about to become Toronto's go-to-guy, ready or not.

"Yeah, that's what everybody is looking at," said the Raptors ninth pick from 2009 DeMar DeRozan about Bargnani's new status. "He is definitely taking advantage of it and you can see it."

"He is the franchise guy now," concluded the Raptors colorful veteran Reggie Evans.
                          "This focus point is on him instead of him and Bosh so he has definitely proved that he can score in this league on a consistent basis and be a legitimate franchise player," said Evans. "There are things that he needs to work on but that goes for everybody.

"He definitely has a great future ahead of him. He still has a lot to show people that will eventually come out, things just take time and it will eventually all work out for him.

"If it comes down to the last shot, me personally, I want it in his hands. No matter if it's a three or a post-up, I have a lot of trust in him to put it in the hole."
                          "Just imagine if I had played the whole season," said Evans. "Would anybody be talking about him rebounding or not?"

"He is a finesse player who needs physicality close to him," said Gherardini. "Losing Reggie who was the second best rebounder in the league at that point was a key loss for us. It is never wise to find excuses because everybody has their own but our team is a young team with a lot of things that were put in place to develop in a certain way and losing key players for long periods of time has been critical."
                          "Sometimes you get the feeling of the potential he has," Raptors Senior Vice-President, Basketball Operations Maurizio Gherardini told Hoopsworld. "Sometimes the delivery in those departments is not what you are expecting because he could be at least an average rebounder and he could be a good shot blocker because he has timing and long arms and he can really bother people so those are the areas he should be more consistent.

"We can't complain about him providing 21, 22 points a night."
                          "I think he is doing a great job for us," said the longest serving Raptor Jose Calderon. "He has developed his game in every aspect. It is not only about the stats. I don't look at numbers, I look at what you can do on the court, in practice every day to help your teammates and he's been doing great in that situation. He is doing a great job as our leader.

"Sometimes leaders are different. You don't need to be out there talking all the time. You just need to go and practice hard every day and show your teammates how to be a professional. We don't need a guy who is out there talking every day. Sometimes we just look for that, sometimes it can be a fake leader."
                          He's our go-to-guy," said Amir Johnson. "We look for him to score. He's the main guy for us to score the ball and we are going to give it to him every time in late clock situations because he is the best scorer on our team. We look to him to score big buckets."
                          Bargnani himself:
                          "I feel that obviously I got better than I was last year," said Bargnani. "I wasn't able to do what I can do this year on offense, not even close."
                          "I have to keep getting better at other aspects starting from the three-point line, defense, and rebounding," said Bargnani. "Everybody can see the numbers. Offensively the numbers are there, I have to get better at rebounding."
                          Source: HoopsWorld.com

Does he come to camp next season a changed man? Does he come to camp, period? Time will tell.

Comment

Horses die all the time Tim.
                            But not my horse, Trigger, right? He's not going to die. Right? He's going to live forever. Just like me.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I was referring to Bargnani being a dead horse that's been beaten relentlessly for eons. I was also implying there will always be a new person elected to be relentlessly verbally beaten. In the past five years it went from Sam, to TJ and now to Andrea. He will one day past the torch.

Comment

• what were they suppose to do ? talk shit about him ? bargnani doesn't fit in with the other guys and his defense/rebounding is a huge liability i hope he see's and tries to improve on this..

Comment

Working...
                                X