X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's lazy
    he's just not motivated during a losing season
    he's soft
    no he's not look at how he took out carter !
    he shows no emotion
    yes he does ! did you see his face that one time he hit a clutch shot against seattle -_________-

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
      Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

KING BARGS
      NSN
      Hey, just out of curiosity, why do you guys call him "King Bargs"? What is it about him or his game that justifies such a name?

To me, it's a clearly blatant ripoff of the reigning two-time MVP's nickname. Maybe you guys could come up with something original?

Comment

Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

KING BARGS
        NSN
        I wrote a well argued, respectful post. I'd appreciate some respect back, please. If you aren't up for an intelligent discussion, than I suggest not posting.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim, there is no point in arguing if they do not respect or even consider what you say.

Comment

• Trolling

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post

KING BARGS
            NSN
            This is called trolling and you're better than this. If you really do care about Bargnani's game and you are convinced it is something other than most people say then support the position intelligently. Picking fights will only land you a timeout.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Hey, just out of curiosity, why do you guys call him "King Bargs"? What is it about him or his game that justifies such a name?

To me, it's a clearly blatant ripoff of the reigning two-time MVP's nickname. Maybe you guys could come up with something original?
              rip off of lebron!?!?

come on man... there were HUNDREDS of actual kings long before him. it was hardly original on his part either.

but i agree... "king bargs" is stupid.

King JuJu. FTW.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                I wrote a well argued, respectful post. I'd appreciate some respect back, please. If you aren't up for an intelligent discussion, than I suggest not posting.
                On the contrary. I beleive your baiting me with your bargnani related messages. You already know that me and you have totally different opinions yet you keep writing the same points over and over. Id prefer if you don't direct any of your bargnani opinions towards me as i consider them disrespectful.

Comment

• King JuJu!!! No minutes needed!

Comment

On the contrary. I beleive your baiting me with your bargnani related messages. You already know that me and you have totally different opinions yet you keep writing the same points over and over. Id prefer if you don't direct any of your bargnani opinions towards me as i consider them disrespectful.
                    Disrespectful to who? You? Come on man, it a discussion board not a child's sandbox. You can't draw lines in the sand here like that. Tim is free to quote anyone he wants as long as he stays within the rules. You have no right to take cheap shots at anybody. If it hurts you to see Bargnani criticized and it's reducing you to cheap shots then my recommendation to you would be to just ignore the thread because you'll be doing you and everyone else a favor.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Disrespectful to who? You? Come on man, it a discussion board not a child's sandbox. You can't draw lines in the sand here like that. Tim is free to quote anyone he wants as long as he stays within the rules. You have no right to take cheap shots at anybody. If it hurts you to see Bargnani criticized and it's reducing you to cheap shots then my recommendation to you would be to just ignore the thread because you'll be doing you and everyone else a favor.
                      ok boss will do

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                        in all honesty how can we win a championship with bargnani playing a major role ? all he has proven is he can score and not in a elite enough way to make much of a difference... lets have a serious debate why bargnani is still the one, and why he should still be on this team.
                        RIght, and we CAN win a championship with Amir in a serious role!!

Comment

ok boss will do
                          Haters gone hate bro

If Bargs gets traded, all you will hear is cries of "yeah, we got blown out again by 50 pts, but hey, look at all those REBs, hey, look at all that "hustle". Guys, "hustle" is better than wins right? right?"

Comment

The thread is called "Everything Bargnani". You posed the question, "Tell me why he should be traded and if he were to be traded who would be able to replace him that would make a bigger difference", and I answered. If it wasn't meant to be a public conversation, I suggest you don't have it on a public thread. As for your opinion of Bargnani, are you trying to say that someone simply giving an opinion that is contrary to your own is disrespectful? You're going to have trouble in life with that attitude.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Haters gone hate bro

If Bargs gets traded, all you will hear is cries of "yeah, we got blown out again by 50 pts, but hey, look at all those REBs, hey, look at all that "hustle". Guys, "hustle" is better than wins right? right?"
                              Excuse me?
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                                RIght, and we CAN win a championship with Amir in a serious role!!
                                A guy who is productive and valuable on both ends of the court, hustles, and is mentally tough? Sure. Why not?
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X